UserWiki:David Hedlund/List/Template health monitor
@Kenan: What do you think about this page? (check the source).
- All section issues should be solved.
- Is there a botanical breakdown page, and a mycological breakdown page? I need to look at them to make sure I Summary sheet should not be added to the BotanyBox and the MycologyBox sections.
When everything has been fixed:
- Can we move this page to main space?
- Perhaps we can link it in Template:SubmissionPanel/Substance with the text "See Template health monitor if you want to help us add new templates."
By Box template
Psychoactive substance index says: "A psychoactive substance is a chemical compound which crosses the blood–brain barrier and acts primarily upon the central nervous system where it affects brain function, resulting in alterations in sensation, perception, mood, consciousness, cognition, and behaviour."
Or should we remove these substances from these Category:Psychoactive substance subcategories:
- Change the template names to end with " (botany)" or " (mycology)".
- Change the page name to not end with " (botany)" or " (mycology)".
See the BotanyBox issue.
Draft namespace issue
- Talk pages are most likely not evaluated because SMW is configured with $smwgNamespacesWithSemanticLinks[NS_TALK] = false;. See https://www.semantic-mediawiki.org/wiki/Help:$smwgNamespacesWithSemanticLinks for documentation.
- I have suggested Draft:Page name instead of Talk:Page name, see JIRA issue Draft and Draft talk to Advanced search