I have listed a few issue here because I'm not sure if they should be ignore or not, and I don't want to bother people in the channel. Please remove the tasks from this page if you finish them, or leave a comment with a preceding signature on each question.
- 1 General - Team
- 2 Ketamine
- 3 Site content - Clarity
- 4 Chemistry - BronzeManul
- 5 Botanical and mycological - nami
- 6 Subjective effect index (SEI) - Josikins
- 7 See also
General - Team
- Should the `PiHKAL / TiHKAL` links be removed from ==External links== from all chemical pages? They have been removed from https://psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Template:Substance_Breakdown#External_links
- "Substance dependence" is a better construct than "drug addiction" -- it's more objective. Should we https://psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Template:Substance_Breakdown#Tolerance_and_addiction_potential be changed to https://psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Template:Substance_Breakdown#Tolerance_and_dependence_potential (as in https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbiturate#Tolerance_and_dependence for example). Substance dependence is used in ICD codes (example, barbiturate dependence).
- Add `Addiction vs depencence` to https://psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Content_Style_Guide_-_Substance#Grammatics ?
Should the property `Effect::Ego inflation` be added to:
- All substances in https://psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Category:Alcohol (2M2B for the moment) ?
- All substances in https://psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Category:Arylcyclohexylamine ?
- https://psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Ketamine (most important)?
- All substances in https://psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Category:Cathinone ?
- All substances in https://psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Category:Stimulant ?
- https://psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Methylphenidate (important)?
- https://psychonautwiki.org/wiki/DXM ?
- Remove "Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor"?
- Remove `Category:Enhancement`? Ego inflation is also impacted in negative conditions like substance dependence.
"2C-P is known to have a steep dose-response curve, with a very small margin separating a manageable dose and an overdose." - https://www.erowid.org/chemicals/2cp/2cp_dose.shtml
"There was one report of an experience in which a single dosage of 16 mg was clearly an overdose, with the entire experiment labeled a physical disaster, not to be repeated. A consistent observation is that there may not be too much latitude in dosage between that which would be modest, or adequate, and that which would be excessive. The need for individual titration would be most important with this compound." - PiHKAL, https://isomerdesign.com/PiHKAL/read.php?id=36
“Now I would advise anyone who wants to use MDMA not to take it more than 4 times a year if you want to continue to get the best effects from it, otherwise you risk losing its effects entirely and permanently.” - Ann Shulgin
https://psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Talk:Cannabidiol#Legal_status CBD does not appear to have any psychoactive ("high") effects such as those caused by ∆9-THC in marijuana, but may have anti-anxiety and anti-psychotic effects. As the legal landscape and understanding about the differences in medical cannabinoids unfolds, it will be increasingly important to distinguish "medical marijuana" (with noted varying degrees of psychotropic effects and deficits in executive function) – from "medical CBD".
Add to https://psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Responsible_drug_use under "Reagent testing kits" [proof-read]
Test results for all drugs & substances - https://www.reddit.com/r/ReagentTesting/wiki/nps#wiki_reagent_test_results
Most pure chemicals are white to off-white so there is no way to distinguish between them by eye. Discoloration is often due to an impurity. The chemicals can still be contaminated with other white chemicals though.
- 25B-NBOMe is not listed in PiHKAL (https://erowid.org/library/books_online/pihkal/pihkal.shtml). Should it be "(PiHKAL / Isomer Design)" or "(Isomer Design)" in the link "25B-NBOMe (PiHKAL / Isomer Design)" listed at https://psychonautwiki.org/wiki/25B-NBOMe#External_links ?
- Should it be "/TiHKAL/" or "/PiHKAL/"in the link "4-HO-MET (TiHKAL / Isomer Design)" listed at https://psychonautwiki.org/wiki/4-HO-MET#External_links ? 4-HO-MET is listed in TiHKAL (https://erowid.org/library/books_online/tihkal/tihkal21.shtml) but http://isomerdesign.com/TiHKAL/read.php?id=21&domain=tk redirect to http://isomerdesign.com/PiHKAL/read.php?id=21&domain=tk
Site content - Clarity
Including special pages.
- Replace `lucid dreaming` with `Oneironautics``in "documenting all aspects of psychonautics (including practices like meditation, lucid dreaming" at the main page?
- Please change "Youtube" to "YouTube" in the left pane.
- I suggest that we rename the gift "DMT Entity" to "Changa". What do you think?
Chemistry - BronzeManul
Kenan trust your chemical knowledge, can you please mention that you. https://psychonautwiki.org/wiki/PsychonautWiki says "Bronzemaul.png BronzeManul (Benjamin): This user is our volunteer for contributing a variety of minor edits, minor edits and more minor edits. They have a large amount of experience and knowledge within this field." Can you please ask Kenan to add that something about your knowledge in chemistry, so people know that they can ask you in the channel? Example: "This user is our volunteer for contributing a variety of content and articles regarding chemistry..."
Botanical and mycological - nami
Subjective effect index (SEI) - Josikins