Teeth grinding (also known as bruxism, jaw clenching, and gurning) can be described as a compulsive and often uncontrollable urge to grind one's teeth. In extreme cases, this can result in painful damage to one's tongue, teeth and inner cheek.
The most effective methods for quickly alleviating uncomfortable teeth grinding include using chewing gum or a baby's pacifier (also called a dummy) to occupy one's jaws without causing damage. Magnesium, preferably glycinate, is also very effective at alleviating bruxism when it is taken at a dosage of 200mg once 6 hours before and again at 1-3 hours before ingesting a stimulant such as MDMA or amphetamine.
Teeth grinding is often accompanied by other coinciding effects such as stimulation and wakefulness. It is most commonly induced under the influence of common dosages of stimulant compounds, such as methamphetamine, MDMA, methylphenidate, and cocaine. However, it can also occur under the influence of certain stimulating psychedelics such as 2C-E, DOC, and AMT.
Compounds within our psychoactive substance index which may cause this effect include:
Anecdotal reports which describe this effect within our experience index include:
- Experience:1g Methiopropamine - Chasing the Chalky Dragon
- Experience:1mg 25c-NBOMe - Experiment in my room
- Experience:22mg N-Ethylhexedrone (Hexen) - A (Somewhat) Functional Stimulant at Low Doses
- Experience:30mg Isopropylphenidate - IPPH As A Study Aid
- Experience:37mg Isopropylphenidate - Getting Shit Done With Isopropylphenidate
- Experience:4-HO-MET 22mg oral
- Experience:4F-EPH (15mg) - Untitled
- Experience:75mg 3-FMA - Perfect Blend of Euphoria and Functionality
- Experience:A night with Ethylphenidate
- Experience:Ephenidine:185mg - A Weird and Rewarding Trip
- Experience:~150mg MDA(oral) - a case of mistaken identity
- Responsible use
- Subjective effects index
- Dissociatives - Subjective effects
- Deliriants - Subjective effects
- Psychedelics - Subjective effects
- Rollsafe - Safety and Supplements for MDMA/Ecstasy/X | http://www.rollsafe.org/