Experience:22mg N-Ethylhexedrone (Hexen) - A (Somewhat) Functional Stimulant at Low Doses
- Date: March 2017
- Gender: Female
- Weight: 47kg / 105lbs
- Age: 21
- Background: I am very sensitive to stimulants. Because of this, I chose to dose 22mg nasally, which is in the "light" range of doses currently on the N-Ethylhexedrone page.
These are notes taken during the experience.
- 10:10am - Snorted 22mg.
- 10:15am - I'm feeling the full effects, the come up has started. Stimulation, mild cognitive euphoria and physical euphoria are the most apparent. Increased heart rate is also present.
- 10:24am - Feel like a plateau/peak has been reached, this would be 14 minutes after dosing.
- 10:48am - Increased talkativeness, teeth grinding, compulsive redosing is present although I resist and do not redose.
- 11:02am - Feel like the plateau is on its way out.
- 11:15am - Still on plateau, focus enhancement is present and am able to get school related things done despite the mild distractions.
- 11:21am - Time dilation, getting pleasurable tingles
- 11:45am - Getting cleaning duties DONE, motivation enhancement is present. It's haphazard and scattered housework and school assignments, it is hard to focus the motivation. I would say that this is a 'forceful' stimulant.
- 12:31pm - I've gotten more stuff done, general motivation is waneing though. I suspect the plateau my be over ~2hours after dosing.
- 12:41pm - Feeling the energy level lower, seems like I'm exiting the plateau. There is a noticable decrease in stimulation. Compulsive redosing is still present.
- 1:44pm - Still cleaning off and on, the stimulation is lowering. Gradually coming off the plateau, this is not an abrupt crash but a gradual reduction of effects.
- 4:08pm - Still feeling mild physical stimulation, such as increased heart rate.
- 4:50pm - I feel like the mental effects of the snorted dose are done. The lingering stimulation is mild and ignore-able.
This experience was meant to determine the duration for insufflated N-Ethylhexedrone and the intensity of the stimulation.
At low doses, this substance provided good focus, motivation enhancement, and stimulation to do cleaning related tasks. As the more prominant mental effects wore off, I was still able to channel my focus into getting other things done.
This substance made it easier to communicate with others, although in a forced and stimulating manor.
The proposed duration for the 22mg experience is:
- Onset - ~15 minutes
- Peak/Plateau - ~120 minutes
- Offset - ~180 minutes
- After Effects - ~160 minutes
- Stimulation - This was present throughout the experience.
- Focus enhancement - This is present at lower doses and during the start of the experience, it became harder to channel my focus as the plateau came into full effect.
- Motivation enhancement - This is present at lower doses and during the start of the experience, it was the first effect to diminish in the offset.
- Increased heart rate - This is present even after the mental effects become less prominent.
- Teeth grinding - This is less intense than MDMA, but more intense than methylphenidate.
- Physical euphoria
- Increased music appreciation
- Time distortion
- Spontaneous physical sensations - These were connected to the music I was listening to and were very pleasureable.