Bodily control enhancement
Bodily control enhancement can be described as feeling as if there has been a distinct increase in a person's ability to control their physical body with precision, balance, coordination, and dexterity. This results in the feeling that they can accurately control a much greater variety of muscles across their body with the tiniest of subtle mental triggers.
The experience of this effect is often subjectively interpreted by people as a profound and primal feeling of being put back in touch with the animal body.
Bodily control enhancement is most commonly induced under the influence of moderate dosages of stimulating psychedelics, such as LSD, 2C-B, and DOC. However, it may also occur to a lesser extent under the influence of other compounds such as traditional stimulants and light dosages of stimulating dissociatives.
Compounds within our psychoactive substance index which may cause this effect include:
Anecdotal reports which describe this effect within our experience index include:
- Experience:20mg - I looked up and saw an angry god-like figure made of clouds glaring down at me
- Experience:225ug LSD + 9g cubensis - Galactic Melt and the Meverse
- Experience:25mg 2C-B - Hard raving at home
- Experience:3.5g psilocybe cubensis - Relinquishing of Material Chains/Fear and Desolation
- Experience:300ug LSD - Profound religious experience
- Experience:300µg LSD - Togetherness and the Silent Dusk
- Experience:337mg DMT fumarate - A Day With DMT
- Experience:3g mimosa / 2g syrian rue - I was the Universe's prophet
- Experience:5.3g psilocybe cubensis - Dimensional Circumstance and the Fabric of Understanding
- Experience:FMA (37.5 mg, oral) - Never been this productive in my life
- Responsible use
- Subjective effects index
- Motor control loss
- Psychedelics - Subjective effects
- Dissociatives - Subjective effects
- Deliriants - Subjective effects