- Alias: Kety Perry
- Location: Groningen, Netherlands
- Birthday: September 2nd, 1994
- Occupation: Logistics Employee
- Education: Bachelor Pharmacy @ University
- Me in one sentence: That guy that makes mistakes so that you don't have to.
Stimulants and empathogens:
- 2-FMA (2-Fluoromethamphetamine)
- 3-FA (3-Fluoroamphetamine)
- 3-FPM (3-Fluorophenmetrazine)
- 3-MMC (3-Methylmethcathinone)
- 4-FA (4-Fluoroamphetamine)
- 4-MC (4-Methylcathinone) (inactive)
- Amphetamine (Dextro & Racemic)
- MDMA (3,4-Methylene-N-Dioxymethamphetamine)
- MDPV (Methylenedioxypyrovalerone)
- Cannabis (Weed, hash, spacecake, space'pepernoten')
- GHB (gamma-Hydroxybutyric acid)
- 3-MeO-PCP (3-Methoxyphencyclidine)
- Nitrous oxide
- MXE (Methoxetamine)
- Salvia divinorum
- 2C-B (2,5-dimethoxy-4-bromophenethylamine)
- 2C-E (2,5-dimethoxy-4-ethylphenethylamine)
- 4-AcO-DMT (4-Acetoxydimethyltryptamine)
- 5-MeO-DMT (5-Methoxydimethyltryptamine)
- AL-LAD (6-allyl-6-nor-LSD)
- LSD (Lysergic acid diethylamide)
- Magic truffles (Psilocin + Psilocybin) (4-HO-DMT + O-phosphoryl-4-hydroxy-N,N-dimethyltryptamine)
- Poppers (Alkyl Nitrites)
There is a fair chance that this list is lacking one or two drugs.
I'm a (near) daily amphetamine user, but next to that there are a few drugs on this list which I also like to use fairly often and some that I really enjoyed, but barely ever use. The drugs often used are, in random order: Etizolam, GHB and Ketamine. Those I don't use on a regular basis, but did really love are: 3-MMC, Methamphetamine, Flubromazepam, Oxycodone, Methoxetamine, 2C-B, [2C-E]] and AL-LAD.
- Responsibilities: Staying alive and pleasing others.
- TV: Nah, I rather use my laptop.
- Books: The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time. One of the few books I read, read by choice and enjoyed reading.
- Video games: Stopped gaming, took too much time. I mostly Silkroad Online, but have also spent plenty of hours playing COD4 and Garry's Mod (Traitor in Terrorist Town).
- Food & snacks: Yes, please.
- Drinks: Coffee in the morning, water throughout the day, beer in the night.
Can't think of anything else to name here, but just ask whatever you desire. I might actually answer.