Perceived exposure to inner mechanics of consciousness
Perceived exposure to inner mechanics of consciousness can be described the experience of being exposed to an array of complex, autonomously-generated, cognitive sensations and conceptual thoughts which contain detailed sets of innately readable information.
The information within these sensations is felt to convey the organization, structure, architecture, framework and inner mechanics of the underlying programming behind all conscious and subconscious psychological processes. Those who undergo this effect commonly interpret the experience as suddenly having perceivable access to the inner workings of either the universe, reality, or consciousness itself.
The experience of this effect often feels capable of bestowing specific pieces of information onto trippers regarding the nature of human consciousness, and sometimes reality itself. The pieces of information felt to be revealed are highly varied, but some common sensations, revelations, and concepts are manifested between individuals. These generally include:
- Insight into the processes behind the direction, behavior, and content of one's conscious thought stream.
- Insight into the processes behind the organization, behavior, and content of one's short and long-term memory.
- Insight into the selection and behavior of one's responses to external input and decision-making processes as based on their individual personality.
- Insight into the origin and influences behind one’s character traits and beliefs.
These specific pieces of information are often felt and understood to be a profound unveiling of an undeniable truth at the time. Afterward, they are usually realized to be ineffable due to the limitations of human language and cognition, or simply nonsensical, and delusional due to the impairment caused by of other accompanying cognitive effects.
Perceived exposure to inner mechanics of consciousness is often accompanied by a vastly more complex and visual version of this effect which is referred to as Level 8B Geometry. It is most commonly induced under the influence of heavy dosages of psychedelic tryptamines such as psilocin, ayahuasca, DMT, and 4-AcO-DMT. cannabinoids.
Compounds within our psychoactive substance index which may cause this effect include:
Annectdotal reports which describe this effect with our experience index include:
- Experience: 15mg 2C-B (oral) - A pleasant low-dose evening with Nexus
- Experience: 22mg 2C-B (oral) / 100ug 1P-LSD (sublingual) - My first time tripping alone (2 days in a row)
- Experience: 36mg 4-AcO-DiPT - Truly, one for the psychedelic animals among us
- Experience: 5-EAPB (60mg) + 2-FMA (20mg) + 4-AcO-DMT (10mg) - Emotional catharsis
- Experience:1000 Morning Glory seeds - Rediscovering the Self
- Experience:100ug 1P-LSD - A Fear and loathing into Bliss
- Experience:1050 µg 1cP-LSD - The matrix
- Experience:120mg - Garden of The Gods
- Experience:150mg MDMA + 20mg 2C-B - I designed it this way myself
- Experience:1mg 25c-NBOMe - Experiment in my room
- Experience:2 tabs DOB - My DOB Nightmare
- Experience:2.5g Syrian rue + 6g Mimosa Hostilis - Becoming God (my second experience with unity)
- Experience:225mg Pregabalin +Cannabis -Bliss and Serenity; a hedonistic evening
- Experience:225ug LSD + 9g cubensis - Galactic Melt and the Meverse
- Experience:250mg DXM - DXM Itch and Trip Report
- Experience:25mg 2C-B - Hard raving at home
- Experience:25mg 3-MeO-PCP - Enhanced film experience
- Experience:25mg Deschloroketamine - My first time orally dosing DCK
- Experience:2C-P (approx. 35mg) - Asymmetrical Terror and the Geometric Sea
- Experience:3 Grams of Mushrooms - Reset on my Life, Experiencing Satori and the Cosmic Perspective
- Experience:3-MeO-PCP - Extreme psychosis
- Experience:3.5g psilocybe cubensis - Relinquishing of Material Chains/Fear and Desolation
- Experience:300mg DXM + 25mg DMT + Cannabis - A crazy night
- Experience:300µg AL-LAD - Don't worry, because you're everyone!
- Experience:300µg LSD - Togetherness and the Silent Dusk
- Experience:337mg DMT fumarate - A Day With DMT
- Experience:3g mimosa / 3g syrian rue - Connecting with my body
- Experience:4-AcO-DMT + 200mg Pill
- Experience:4-HO-MiPT / A care free psychedelic getaway
- Experience:4.5g - The Grand Introduction to Beauty and Fear
- Experience:40mg - Brothermind and the Forest's Hand
- Experience:4x 200ug tabs - You do not need to understand
- Experience:5.3g psilocybe cubensis - Dimensional Circumstance and the Fabric of Understanding
- Experience:60mg 4-AcO-DMT Nonstop Quasi-Orgasmic Objectless Euphoria
- Experience:75mg 3-FMA - Perfect Blend of Euphoria and Functionality
- Experience:800 seeds LSA - My First Trip Ever
- Experience:A combination of DOC, 5-MAPB, 5-MeO-DMT, ETH-LAD, Cannabis, Pentedrone
- Experience:BK-2C-B - Various experiences
- Experience:Mushrooms and Snuff Films -- Trip Report (3.5 grams)
- Experience:Unknown Dose DOC (Insufflated) - Overdosing and Terifying Ego Death
- Experience:Unknown dosage / 1 tab DOC - Psychedelia Turned Into Stimulant Psychosis
- Experience:~150mg MDA(oral) - a case of mistaken identity