Experience:25mg Deschloroketamine - My first time orally dosing DCK
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Experience reports - Deschloroketamine
- Date: 1/24/2017
- Gender: Female
- Weight: 45 kg / 100 lbs
- Age: 20
- Background: - Upon getting some, I realized that I had never dosed DCK ( Deschloroketamine ) orally before. I had not smoked any marijuana that day and had a film class followed by a pilates class. I have previous experience with Deschloroketamine , ephenidine , diphenidine , and 3-MeO-PCP in the past 60 days, so I was interested in really analyzing the effects and took notes during the experience.
- 12:45pm - Eat a gel cap containing 25mg of Deschloroketamine.
- 1:15pm - I begin to come up. The mental effects are the first to hit, especially Cognitive euphoria
- 1:25pm - The physical effects are in full effect.
- 1:45pm - 2pm - The mental and physical effects are in full force. It feels less like a peak than a plateau. There is Physical euphoria especially present when moving.
- 2pm-4pm - I was in film class during this, watching "Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon". This is a Chinese movie that had subtitles in English. I was able to watch this movie and the subtitles and follow along with the film, even taking notes. This is contrasted to my experience with large doses of methoxetamine, where I would have to cover one eye with my hand to watch a movie. The double vision was very minor.
- 4pm - The mental effects are decreasing while the physical effects are still going strong. The double vision seems more prevalent now than it did earlier, which I find interesting. I am able to do Pilates and "feel the burn", which is also interesting. I love functional dissociatives.
- 5pm - The mental effects have pretty much ended and the physical effects linger, especially Double vision.
- 6pm - I feel pretty much back to baseline.
Overall, this was a very pleasant experience. I am surprised at how functional this substance is, even at moderate doses in every day environments.
- Physical euphoria
- Cognitive euphoria
- Sedation - This is not a stimulating drug, like 3-MeO-PCP.
- Double vision
- Novelty enhancement
- Color enhancement
- Compulsive redosing
- Increased music appreciation - This was present from 4-5pm, during pilates. Who knew Flo Rida mixed in with trance could sound fantastic?
- Spontaneous tactile sensations
- Tracers - I noticed this while watching "Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon." It made the martial arts especially cool.
- Visual acuity suppression - This was not strong enough to impair my ability to read.