Muscle relaxation can be described as the experience of muscles losing their rigidity or tenseness while becoming relaxed and comfortable. This effect is particularly useful for those who are currently suffering from muscle spasms, pain, and hyperreflexia.
Muscle relaxation is often accompanied by other coinciding effects such as sedation and anxiety suppression. It is most commonly induced under the influence of moderate dosages of depressant compounds, such as various benzodiazepines, GABAergics, and opioids. However, it can also occur to a lesser extent under the influence of cannabinoids.
Compounds within our psychoactive substance index which may cause this effect include:
- Amanita muscaria
Annectdotal reports which describe this effect with our experience index include:
- Experience: 36mg 4-AcO-DiPT - Truly, one for the psychedelic animals among us
- Experience:3mg Etizolam - A Comedown Drug
- Experience:4-AcO-DMT + 200mg Pill
- Experience:400mg and 300mg of fluorophenibut
- Experience:60mg 4-AcO-DMT Nonstop Quasi-Orgasmic Objectless Euphoria
- Experience:DXM 1200mg - A calm flood.
- Experience:Gabapentin (2100mg, Oral) - 2100mg of Gabapentin
- Experience:~150mg MDA(oral) - a case of mistaken identity
- Responsible use
- Subjective effects index
- Muscle contractions
- Psychedelics - Subjective effects
- Dissociatives - Subjective effects
- Deliriants - Subjective effects