Experience:Gabapentin (2100mg, Oral) - 2100mg of Gabapentin
- Age: 19
- Sex: M
- Height: 5'9" / 175cm
- Weight: 260lb / 118kg
- Date: 03/21/21 12:14am
NOTE BEFORE READING
I dont edit the triplog I make after I wake up as in adding or deleting context
all I do is add the links and correct spelling
all the effects at the bottom were experienced whether they were in the log or not
Report & Timeline
03 / 21 / 21
Was going to go to sleep but I figured I would add that
I feel great (very relaxed maybe even sedated) and my eyes have already dilated, they started to within 10 minutes if I remember correctly.
Might even take a bit more.
Few minutes later, took another 600mg
Starting to feel dizzy ( not bad, its a feeling I enjoy )
I feel pretty much weightless and amazing
time to go lay down and enjoy the rest of this trip.
Definitely going to have to try with cannabis next time!
To be completely honest, the gabapentin really made me open my eyes to how much I mean to people and how many people I have in my life that I really can rely on and trust, all and all an amazing experience!
Submitted by - UNIVERSAL ACE
- Dizziness - "Spinning world"
- Muscle relaxation
- Sedation (Lvl 2.5-3) - "After laying down in my bed I just melted into my bed and did not want to move at all"
- Pain relief - "I have incredible back and knee pain, while high, completely unnoticeable."
- Muscle twitching - "Not bad at all, just kept moving and twitching my leg"
- Internal hallucination (Lvl 2?) - "When closing my eyes, I noticed very vague fractals and colors. Still not sure of the level cause hallucinations are new to me."
- External hallucination (Lvl 2?) - "Simple morphing of the world around me as stated before. Still not sure of the level cause hallucinations are new to me."