Hey, welcome to my Profile. I am a relatively new member of this community. Before I have only read many of the articles on PsychonautWiki.
Now, after a year of testing a huge number of psychoactive substances (like 15-20 I think) and after a few years reading every information out there over substances I will contribute to this Wiki with my gained knowledge, and I hope my knowledge is a useful contribution.
Because I have work as a Software Developer I don't have much time to contribute to a huge bunch of things, but I will do my best and hope it gets "accepted".
And one funfact: I am a german, have ADHD and a bit autism diagnosed. So don't wonder if my texts maybe sound sometimes a bit "weird" :)
So, let's start with by psychoactive past year. It's difficult to remember to all of these substances, so maybe I will update this table later.
Consumed psychoactive substances [End 2021 - March 2023]
Legend: I will rate these drug classes and drugs with my subjective rating (where I rate my personal "high" of this substance). [0-10] - 0 = very bad; 10 = very good.
|Stimulants ||Benzodiazepines [1-3]||Entactogens ||Dissoziatives [6-7]||Opioids ||Psychidelics ||Gabapentinoid||Other [1-3]|
|Dexamphetamine ||Bromazolam - RC *3||MDMA ||Ketamine ||Tramadol *4||4-HO-MET - RC *7||Pregabalin [7-8]*8||THC *9|
|Lisdexamphetamine [4-5]||Lorazepam ||6-APB - RC ||Deschloroketamine (DCK) - RC ||Oxycodone ||2C-B ||Promethazine *10|
|Methylphenidate ||Clonazepam ||Tramadol (partially) *4||3F-PCP - RC [6-7]||Diacetylmorphine ||1P-LSD - RC ||Mirtazapine *11|
|Bupropion ||Diazepam ||N2O/Nitrous [3-4]*5||Codeine [3-4]||LSD ||SSRI |
|Caffeine [0-1]*1||Alprazolam ||Tapentadol |
|Cocaine [0-1]*2||Kratom [2-3]|
- Too much anxiety and it's a weird "upper" feeling which strains the heart
- Tried a few times, I feel nearly nothing, and when I feel sth. it's for like 5 minutes, and it's way too expensive
- Good for Stimulant comedown, but I get often nearly no effects or paradoxical effects from Benzodiazepines, which is very uncomfortable, and Bromazolam has a half-life with likely 15-20 hours. Yeah, I don't like benzos
- I really like Entactogens and Tramadol, which is an Opioid but also a moderate Entactogen due to it's serotonergic effects, and I love this feeling.
- The 20-second long rush is nice, but this is a way too short duration for me
- Opioids which are mixed with Naloxone (Opioid Antagonist) have no euphoria or any of the other good opioid-effects (tried 400mg/16mg Naloxone), even on Oxycodone/Naloxone Pills I have no euphoria at all. Maybe I'm a high-responder for Naloxone
- I love this Psychidelic, and with MDMA mixed It's really a wonderful dream i will never forget :D
- It's the best substance for Stimulant comedown in my opinion. Benzos only stop the Racing-Thoughts (this is good) and suppresses any emotions (imho this is bad). Pregabalin isn't as addictive/habit-forming and if I take 300-600mg the comedown is gone and even euphoria is there
- In the beginning of THC-Consume it was really nice because of the strong Psychedelic-Effects. Now I get only hungry and sedated which is really boring. Therefore I don't consume it anymore
- Consumed it two times, on both sessions we took really too much, therefore this was my only two Deliriant experiences, which are really bad! No fun and therefore I won't consume Deliriants anymore. PS: The body load can become really uncomfortable in high doses, non-scratchable places in your arms, legs and everywhere
- Medication for sleep, which helps me but it has no high
PS: I'm german. So there can be mistakes in correctly writing english.