Experience:75 mg - Good tunes feat. Jeb Bush
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Date: February 18/19 2017
- Gender: Male
- Weight: 165 lbs
- Age: 24
- Dose: 75 mg DPT
- Background: I've tripped probably ~250 times, and this is probably my 5th time trying DPT. Past (psychedelic) experience includes DMT, MET, Psilocin, AL-LAD, ALD-52, DOI (ew), Salvia, and of course LSD, which is my gold standard of trips. The goal of this trip was to reacquaint myself with DPT, as it's been a while, to establish a reference point when I try EPT which I also plan on doing an experience report for (to win the fictional "Canary/Guinea Pig" achievement).
This is also my first actual experience report
I weigh out 75 mg, chop into 2 grey/off white lines.
- Start - Up the hose, in my nose, immediate sting, which lingers for some time. The taste is plastic, alien, and the drip lasts for maybe 10 minutes.
- 5 min - Next. Yep, feels just as bad as the first one, the expectation did not help. Mild headache, moderate dry-heaving.
- 15 min - I'm definitely starting to feel a tingle, so I put on the new Clap! Clap! album, which I can quickly immerse myself in.
- 20 min - It's dark in my room, so I can't distinguish between OEV and CEV. I see purple and blue humor/tragedy masks. These fade into red, blue and yellow 4 sided tesselations, many of which contain celtic knots. I am overcome with severe nausea.
- 30-45 - Nausea completely dissipated. Several visions of glowing women, staring at me, possible entities, but none try to communicate verbally. They make a welcoming gesture towards me, and there is a molten tsunami of euphoria. I stare directly through the top of my head, and I can now see that my cranium actually contains the entire cosmos. It's like that Robert Anton Wilson interview where he says he has one head inside the universe and the other is outside. For some awful reason, Jeb Bush and his stupid smile show up and everyone scatters. I'm angry and then see Leatherface, from Texas Chainsaw Massacre, which obviously terrifies me. I make my escape.
- 1 hour - I get the bright idea to turn the fucking light on, and Jesus, my whole room is sage/beige, and it seems like one single item. There are no seams, no cracks, just "Room." My field of vision is taken over by translucent Bismuth, diffracting the light, which then spirals outward.
- 1 hour, 15 min I've earned a smoke by now, so I go out the front door. The street lights are beautiful, and I light the cigarette. Easily one the most rewarding smokes I've ever experienced, and these aren't even my brand. The very tip of the ash looks like an ugly flower with 1,000 petals, and the rest of the burning bit looks like the Tower of Babel. I will never forget this smoke.
- 1 hour, 30 min I definitely couldn't drive, but I couldn't honestly say I'm "tripping" anymore. I get out my laptop and try to put my illegible notes and scattered memories together into a coherent report.
- 3 hours I remember to stop the timer on my phone. I have no idea what I just did for 90 min. Guess I was still a bit off. I feel very hungry.
Overall, a very positive and humorous experience. I wish I had taken more, but it totally served it's purpose.
- Physical euphoria I felt amazing, like the Ecstasy of St. Theresa good.
- Cognitive euphoria
- Increased libido
- Internal hallucination Possible entities, tessellations, scenarios, plots, schemes.
- Drifting Everything breathed once I actually looked at stuff, almost to an annoying extent.
- Symmetrical texture repetition Duh
- Geometry I honestly don't understand the grading scale, but it was obviously there.
- Increased music appreciation I really got into what I was listening to.
- Time distortion
- Unity and interconnectedness
- Existential self-realization
- Nausea Didn't throw up, but I rarely do. I know many people can't keep it down with DPT.
- Respiratory depression Very mild