User:Oskykins/DIY psychedelic therapy
High theraputic potential
In my experience, the following drugs are particularly useful for psychedelic therapy. Please note that your mileage your vary.
- LSD (too much stimulation, back pain, edgy but still theraputic)
- 5-MeO-DiBF - (only mild physical effects, easy beginner's psychedelic, not anxiety-inducing, feels "natural", only lasts 4 hours, quick onset)
- 1P-LSD (questionable, too much stimulation, back pain, edgy)
- AL-LAD (easygoing, less anxiety-inducing than LSD)
- Mescaline - Only complaint is too stimulating
- Analysis enhancement
- Conceptual thinking
- Exposure to inner mechanics of consciousness
- Empathy, love, and sociability enhancement
- Direct communication with the subconscious
- Personal bias suppression
- Thought connectivity
- Creativity enhancement
- Spiritual effects
- Physically sedating?
Low theraputic potential
The following psychedelics are not recommended for psychedelic therapy.
- 2C-E - This drug is too physically intense and induces extreme nausea.
- 2C-I - Cognitive effects don't seem useful and lacks insight compared to other psychedelics. For example, it causes thought deceleration and makes me feel stupid.
- Escaline - Cognitive effects don't seem useful and lacks insight compared to other psychedelics. For example, it causes thought deceleration (or maybe it was thought disorganization?) and makes me feel stupid.
- Smoked DMT - This experience is too short-lasting to be very useful.
- 4-HO-MET - More of a visual experience and not a deep headspace.
- Ayahuasca (DMT with MAOI) - This drug is too unpredictable to be recommended, although it may still be extremely beneficial and theraputic