User:Oskykins/DIY psychedelic therapy
Jump to navigation Jump to search
High theraputic potential
In my experience, the following drugs are particularly useful for psychedelic therapy. Please note that your mileage your vary.
- LSD (too much stimulation, back pain, edgy but still theraputic)
- 5-MeO-DiBF - (only mild physical effects, easy beginner's psychedelic, not anxiety-inducing, feels "natural", only lasts 4 hours, quick onset)
- 1P-LSD (questionable, too much stimulation, back pain, edgy)
- AL-LAD (easygoing, less anxiety-inducing than LSD)
- Mescaline - Only complaint is too stimulating
- Analysis enhancement
- Conceptual thinking
- Exposure to inner mechanics of consciousness
- Empathy, love, and sociability enhancement
- Direct communication with the subconscious
- Personal bias suppression
- Thought connectivity
- Creativity enhancement
- Spiritual effects
- Physically sedating?
Low theraputic potential
The following psychedelics are not recommended for psychedelic therapy.
- 2C-E - This drug is too physically intense and induces extreme nausea.
- 2C-I - Cognitive effects don't seem useful and lacks insight compared to other psychedelics. For example, it causes thought deceleration and makes me feel stupid.
- Escaline - Cognitive effects don't seem useful and lacks insight compared to other psychedelics. For example, it causes thought deceleration (or maybe it was thought disorganization?) and makes me feel stupid.
- Smoked DMT - This experience is too short-lasting to be very useful.
- 4-HO-MET - More of a visual experience and not a deep headspace.
- Ayahuasca (DMT with MAOI) - This drug is too unpredictable to be recommended, although it may still be extremely beneficial and theraputic