|This subjective effects section is a stub.|
As such, it is still in progress and may contain incomplete or wrong information.
You can help by expanding or correcting it.
The effects listed below are based upon the subjective effects index and personal experiences of PsychonautWiki contributors. The listed effects will rarely (if ever) occur all at once, but heavier dosages will increase the chances and are more likely to induce a full range of effects.
- Muscle relaxation (add to all dissos)
- Tactile disconnection
- Spontaneous tactile sensations
- Tactile suppression
- Physical autonomy
- Motor control loss
- Physical euphoria
- Perception of decreased weight
- Visual sliding
- Consciousness disconnection
- Memory suppression (ego death)
- Thought deceleration
- Immersion enhancement
- Information processing suppression
- Time distortion
- Déjà vu
- Conceptual thinking
- Unity and interconnectedness
- Compulsive redosing
- Creativity enhancement
- Language suppression also add to ket
- Visual disconnection - This eventually results in 4-MeO-PCP's equivalent of the famous "k-hole" or, more specifically, holes, spaces and voids alongside of structures.
- Visual acuity suppression
- Double vision
- Pattern recognition suppression
- Frame rate suppression
- Internal hallucinations (autonomous entities; settings, sceneries, and landscapes; alterations in perspective and scenarios and plots)
insufflated onset = 5-10 mins