Experience: 105mg Ephenidine - An Intense Emotional Experience
- Date: January 31, 2017
- Gender: Female
- Weight: 47 kg / 105 lbs
- Age: 20
- Misc: I have experience with 3-MeO-PCP, deschloroketamine, methoxetamine and diphenidine.
I decided to test out 105 mg of Ephenidine during my weekly film class, followed by my pilates class. I find dissociatives to be very rewarding when watching movies and there is little known about this substance.
I was high as balls, so the only notes taken during the experience noted the come up time.
Dose 105 mg orally.
I feel it! I'm surprised this is kicking in so fast.
I REALLY feel it! Peak effects are reached. This is a short come up time!
2pm - 4 pm
I was in film class during this, honestly tripping pretty hard from this. We watched "Grave of the Fireflies." I did not know what I was in for. I was bawling by the end of the movie. The empathy enhancement and immersion enhancement made the characters extremely relatable. This movie was sad as FUCK. I have knowledge of WWII (but only from an American perspective) so to see such a gut-wrenchingly sad film about starving children while peeking on dissos was quite the experience, I think this will stay with me for a while. During the days of the trip I would frequently think back to this movie and the profound insights it drew out of me.
4pm - 5pm
I was in pilates during this. My teacher put on some legit DnB (I'm pretty sure it was a Goldie mix), and this helped me forget about the sorrowful movie I had just watched. Even with the music, I pondered about my identity as an American and what my country had done. I felt profound guilt for the actions of my forefathers.
This was a profoundly insightful and emotional trip for me. The headspace of this drug is more comparable to MXE than any other dissociative I have tried.
Submitted by - Fishcenternicole
- Increased heart rate - This was present throughout the experience.
- Double vision - This did not impair my ability to read subtitles.
- Stimulation - This was a long lasting effect.
- Motivation enhancement
- Empathy, love, and sociability enhancement
- Immersion enhancement - This made watching the movie incredibly captivating and sorrowful. It was also easy to get lost in the DnB mix during Pilates, if I had my eyes closed, I would literally get lost in the sick beats.
- Cognitive euphoria - This was relatively mild during the film, but was very present during Pilates. This probably depends on the environment one is into some extent.
- Physical euphoria
- Tactile disconnection - This was present throughout the trip
- Personal meaning enhancement - This amplified the emotional nature of the movie/experience.
- Perception of decreased weight
- Motor control loss - This was noticeable during the first half of the experience.
- Personal bias suppression - This made me consider the media I was consuming as a human, not an American, and greatly enhanced the experience.
- Spontaneous tactile sensations