Experience:42 mg TMA-6: Pure Bliss
- Date: 8/28/2016
- Gender: Female
- Weight: 54 kg / 120 lbs
- Age: 19
- Dosage:: 42 mg TMA-6 (2,4,6-Trimethoxyamphetamine), oral
- Medication: Bupropion XR, 300 mg; Dexedrine, 90 mg. Both of these were ingested when I woke up.
I wake up around 1pm on a sunday afternoon. I mill around for a bit, have breakfast, then suddenly I realize that I have not tried the TMA-6 I received the other day. A bit of excitement builds, as I remembered how highly Shulgin spoke of this compound in PiHKaL. However, most of my psychedelic experiments in the past 6 months have for some reason caused either my neck to hurt terribly, in a tense sort of way, or my whole body to feel painfully tense. This puts a damper on my attitude towards using more psychedelics, but my curiosity gets the better of me and I decide to go ahead with the trip.
2:00pm I ingest the chemical, then I sit at my desk and begin perusing a science magazine.
2:45pm I am beginning to feel a tingle in my legs and that pleasant feeling one gets in their chest when they are enjoying themselves on a psychedelic (no idea if other people experience this, its a bit hard to explain).
3:15pm I feel energized, and optimistic. Similar to the come-up of MDMA actually.
4:30pm I pace around my kitchen for 10 minutes eating raspberries, thinking of how good of a day it is going to be and how excited I am to tell my friends of my experience. I run out of raspberries, and message my friend M. He gets excited, and this energy seems to rub off on me. I feel positively euphoric at this point.
5:15pm It was probably around here that I started peaking. I do not feel any neck or body tension. This is a pleasant surprise.
6:00pm I begin doing some theoretical work for a project my colleagues and I will begin soon. I get a lot done and enjoy working my mind.
7:00pm I eat a small dinner of french bread and trout. It is delicious, but as usual my appetite is not fully there. Visuals were not all that strong, akin to the visuals of perhaps 180 μg of LSD. Patterns are not as defined as I have experienced with DOC, DOM or DOB, more of just a general color change to a pinkish hue and some morphing upon looking at intricate patterns. Listening to music is just as lovely as you would expect, I experience the typical psychedelic effects on my listening: focusing on small sounds in the backgrounds of songs that I hadn't noticed before, like a second layered vocal tone, or a hi-hat, and just in general having the words to every song come to my mind readily as I listen.
8:45pm I sit outside, the light from the sun almost gone, petting my cat. I feel generally content and satisfied with my current life situation at this point.
This generally continues for a few hours until I reach the end of my peak at 11pm. From here, the effects gradually lessen until I fall asleep at 5:30 am. Of course, I have to wake up an hour later to go to work, but I do not feel exhausted or worn out, rather, I feel warm and empathetic. The afterglow felt like the empathetic effects of medium-low dosed MDMA. A positive day, and I have maintained a generally good mood for all the 11 days since I have tried it.
Submitted by - MDMQualone
Overall, TMA-6 felt like a more relaxing MDMA with LSD-type visuals and a gentle comedown. Honestly, the lack of side effects alone makes this chemical one of my favorite psychedelics, plus it was a fantastic trip.
- Spontaneous physical sensations - "I am beginning to feel a tingle in my legs and that pleasant feeling one gets in their chest when they are enjoying themselves on a psychedelic"
- Stimulation - "I feel energized, and optimistic."
- Cognitive euphoria - "I feel positively euphoric at this point."
- Appetite suppression - "as usual my appetite is not fully there."
- Geometry - "Patterns are not as defined as I have experienced with DOC, DOM or DOB, more of just a general color change to a pinkish hue and some morphing upon looking at intricate patterns. "
- Increased music appreciation - "Listening to music is just as lovely as you would expect"
- Empathy, love, and sociability enhancement - "I feel warm and empathetic. The afterglow felt like the empathetic effects of medium-low dosed MDMA"