User:Oskykins/Geometry variations revised
The visual geometry that is present throughout this trip can be described as similar in appearance to that of ayahuasca, 2C-P or psilocin in the sense that its geometry is structured in its organization as well as natural and organic in style. However, in terms of its bright colours, sharp edges and angular corners, it is more similar to that of LSD, 2C-B and 2C-I.
The geometry can be comprehensively described as:
- Organic in geometric style
- Equally abstract and algorithmic in appearance
- Intricate in complexity
- Structured in its organization
- Fast in speed
- Smooth in motion
- Equally large and small in appearance - It has a variable size that spontaneously changes between large and small in appearance.
- Multicoloured in scheme
- Glossy in colour
- Sharp and angular in its corners
- Level 8B - While the geometry for mescaline has yet to be formally confirmed, the geometry gives off certain attributes which are significantly more likely to result in states of level 8B visual geometry over level 8A at higher doses.