Experience:Nitrous oxide (approx. 50 puffs) - ~50 puffs nitrous oxide
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Experience report - Nitrous oxide
- Dosage: unknown. I was basically handed a big canister in hospital and inhaled an indefinite number of times.
- Date: 22/06/2021
- Time: ~16:45 to ~17:00
- Age: 15 1/2
- Sex: Female
- Height: 167 cm
- Weight:: 47 kg
- Health conditions: autism, anorexia nervosa
- Substances used in past: recreational use of cannabis, nicotine, alcohol, myristicin, Only medication took is vitamin pills.
After a few moments of inhalation, I remember feeling super relaxed. I was constantly feeling a bit disorientated and forgetting what was going on. The doctors inserted the butterfly needle into my arm and I looked away and tried to focus. I still felt something, but not as intense. I then felt so proud of myself for being able to give blood, as I hadn't in ages due to my needle phobia.
I remember getting up and feeling a little bit dizzy and kind of clumsy, and in the mood for some more so I couldn't help but take a few final hits. I reported no euphoria per se, but certainly a lot of sedation and an overall feeling of contentment.
- Sedation - "I remember feeling super relaxed"; "certainly a lot of sedation"
- Derealisation and depersonalisation - "constantly feeling a bit disorientated and forgetting what was going on"
- Tactile suppression - "I still felt something, but not as intense"
- Motor control loss - "a little bit dizzy and kind of clumsy"
- Compulsive redosing - "in the mood for some more so I couldn't help but take a few final hits"
- Cognitive euphoria - "an overall feeling of contentment"