Experience:20mg Etizolam - Smoking Etizolam
- Date: 2/8/2017
- Gender: Female
- Weight: 47 kg / 105 lbs
- Age: 20
- Background: After a long day filled with isopropylphenidate, I decide to come down with some etizolam. There is little data about the smoking ROA of this substance. I have had experience with it over the last week. I was also smoking hash throughout this experience.
I was high as balls, so the only notes taken during the experience noted the dosage.
~11pm - I vaporized 5mg of etizolam on foil. This kicks in surprisingly fast. There was no rush, just a sense of calm. This is a light dose for me.
11:10pm - I vaporized 8 more mg. This is now 13mg total. This dose has brought me to a moderate intoxication level, especially in terms of Motor control loss
11:30pm - I vaporized another 7mg. This brings the total to 20mg. This gave me a strong level of a benzo high. It is a nice, detached, floaty, and mild feeling. Cognitive euphoria. I am sufficiently sedated and off to bed.
Overall, this was an interesting experience. It is much more euphoric than the oral ROA of etizolam. The shorter duration may make this drug more compulsive when smoked, than when taken orally.
Submitted by - Fishcenternicole
- Sedation - This was present throughout the experience.
- Disinhibition - This did not impair my ability to read subtitles.
- Cognitive euphoria - This was a long lasting effect.
- Decreased heart rate - This was present immediately upon smoking etizolam through the monitoring of my pulse.
- Compulsive redosing - Smoking this drug added to the compulsive nature it.
- Respiratory depression - This increased as the dosage increased.
- Cognitive euphoria - This was experienced most at the come up, right after I had smoked.
- Physical euphoria - this was experienced most at the come up, right after I had smoked.
- Motor control loss - This was noticeable during the first half of the experience.
- Anxiety suppression
- Increased libido - This is common for me on benzodiazepines and sedatives.
- Decreased blood pressure