Experience:20mg Etizolam - Smoking Etizolam
This article requires proofreading.
As such, it may contain incorrect grammar, spelling, or punctuation.
- Date: 2/8/2017
- Gender: Female
- Weight: 47 kg / 105 lbs
- Age: 20
- Background: After a long day filled with isopropylphenidate, I decide to come down with some etizolam. There is little data about the smoking ROA of this substance. I have had experience with it for the last week. I was smoking hash throughout this.
I was high as balls, so the only notes taken during the experience noted the dosage.
- ~11pm - Vaporize 5mg of etizolam off of foil. This kicks in surprisingly fast. There is no rush, just a sense of calm. This is a light dose for me.
- 11:10pm - Vaporize 8 more mg. This is now 13mg total. This dose has brought me to a moderate intoxication level, especially in terms of Motor control loss
- 11:30 - Vaporize another 7mg. This brings the total to 20mg. This gets me to the strong level of a benzo high, There is that nice, detached floaty feeling and mild Cognitive euphoria. I am sufficiently sedated and off to bed.
Submitted by - Fishcenternicole
Overall, this was an interesting experience; it is much more euphoric than the oral ROA of etizolam. The shorter duration may make this drug more compulsive when smoked than when taken orally.
- Sedation - This was present throughout the experience.
- Disinhibition - This did not impair my ability to read subtitles.
- Cognitive euphoria - This was a long lasting effect.
- Decreased heart rate - This was present immediately upon smoking etizolam through the monitoring of my pulse.
- Compulsive redosing - Smoking this drug added to the compulsive nature it.
- Respiratory depression - This increased as the dosage increased.
- Cognitive euphoria - This was experienced most at the come up, right after I had smoked.
- Physical euphoria - this was experienced most at the come up, right after I had smoked.
- Motor control loss - This was noticeable during the first half of the experience.
- Anxiety suppression
- Increased libido - This is common for me on benzodiazepines and sedatives.
- Decreased blood pressure