Experience:10mg & 20mg Intravenous DPT HCl - Familiar Shapes, Experiencing Death, Immersed in The Light
(with 10mg, i.v.) There was dissolved 10mg DPT in .2mL sterile saline solution, injected into the cephalic vein (at crook of arm). Onset was instantaneous — a massive rush of euphoria, the air became thick and dripped with ever-shifting geometry. I was immobilized but pleasantly so. I felt a push to close my eyes, simply enjoying the beautiful, impossibly familiar shapes transform behind my eyelids. Sharp drop in activity at about 8 minutes, and I was able to speak with my trip-sitter. Baseline at 20 minutes. This was a wonderful, serene experience.
(with 20mg, i.v.) There was dissolved 20mg DPT in .5mL sterile saline solution, injected as previously described. At 1 second, my whole visual field was disintegrating, as that familiar buzz-hum roared through my entire being. At 2 seconds, I felt a pressure around me — like I was in a centrifuge. At 3 seconds, this pressure became an unstoppable force, and I couldn’t tell if my eyes were open or closed. Kaleidoscopic motion rapidly decayed, swirling apart like galaxies bursting and losing all form, a chaos like every individual star moving in a different direction. I realized I was dying, but I was not afraid. Some part of me knew it was not a literal death of the body, so I thought “I accept this death”, and I died.
Infinite luminous light. Nothing. All.
I could not describe this eternal moment.
I opened my eyes, the visual noise gathering itself back into cosmic order. Once I was able to identify that I was back, the supreme intensity of the experience dropped as abruptly as it had begun. It felt like it had all happened in a second, but was in fact 15 minutes. I was speechless for several hours, completely rapt in awe and reverence.
Submitted by - SunFilter
- Cognitive euphoria - "a massive rush of euphoria"
- Visual haze - "the air became thick"
- 3-Dimensional textures - "and dripped with ever-shifting geometry"
- Déjà vu - "impossibly familiar shapes"
- Internal hallucinations - "transform behind my eyelids"
- Auditory hallucinations - "buzz-hum roared through my entire being"
- Changes in gravity - "I felt a pressure around me — like I was in a centrifuge"
- Ego death - "I died"
- Feelings of eternalism - "I could not describe this eternal moment"
- Time distortion - "It felt like it had all happened in a second, but was in fact 15 minutes"
- Language suppression - "I was speechless for several hours"
- Spirituality enhancement - "completely rapt in awe and reverence"