Experience: 100 mg Promethazine (Oral) - Netflix & Depression
- Date: 2021-01-18
- Age: 17
- Sex: Male
- Height: 193 cm or 6'4
- Weight: 63 kg or 140 lbs
- I took 30 mg of mirtazapine the night before which I'm prescribed for depression, anxiety, and insomnia.
- I also took 50 mg of propiomazine for sleep.
- I also consumed some supplements as well as 5 mg of desloratadine like I do daily to ease the symptoms of my cat allergy.
- I also inhale 320 µg of budenoside and 9 µg of formoterol once in the morning and once in the evening for asthma.
- Experience level: I have used promethazine sparingly to help me sleep for about 3 years.
- Set & setting: Severely depressed, suicidal, hopeless. In my bed.
T+00:00 - Time of ingestion: 13:20. Laying down in bed. So done with everything. Couldn't endure my online classes. Promethazine is supposed to have anxiolytic effects so hopefully I'll feel better in a few minutes. Gonna start rewatching the Queen's Gambit now. Will probably fall asleep because it is very sedating for me.
T+00:03 - Starting to feel warm inside. It's probably a placebo, I don't think it kicks in this fast.
T+00:05 - I was nauseous due to anxiety so hopefully this will suppress it.
T+00:20 - I'm tired.
T+00:35 - Still nauseous. My feet feel cold. The rest of my body feels warm.
T+01:00 - I ate some carrots and drank a Vitamin Well. Don't feel as tired anymore.
T+01:40 - Eating some nuts. I think my anxiety has been reduced and I'm not very tired which I find surprising since I was knocked out before by 50 mg.
T+02:20 - Slightly tired. Feel the warmness in my body.
T+04:10 - Very tired. Gonna try to take a nap.
T+05:10 - Got out of bed. Less tired now.
T+08:10 - I think the experience is over now. I believe it ended after about 6 hours.
Submitted by IJUSTPOPPEDAXAN