Experience:3mg Etizolam - A Comedown Drug
(Redirected from Experience:Experiene:3mg Etizolam - A Comedown Drug)Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Date: 2017 (Multiple experiences)
- Gender: Female
- Weight: 47 kg / 105 lbs
- Age: 20
- Misc: I am extremely sensitive to stimulants, yet I enjoy their productive properties. I use etizolam as a way to cut the unpleasant comedown effects short and ensure that I am in bed by 10pm even if I have dosed on 3-MeO-PCP or Isopropylphenidate in the last hour or two. While this drug does have recreational effects, I use it mainly as a comedown aid.
This is a general explanation of my history of using etizolam as a comedown aide and sleep aide.
- I volumetrically dose 3mg of etizolam when I begin to feel overwhelmed by the stimulant after effects of other substances.
- Within 30 minutes of orally dosing, I can feel the main physical effects I will describe below. There is a floaty sense of euphoria and the sedative haze that I love dearly.
- If I want to come down immediately, I will sometimes smoke my etizolam. This creates an instant effect and is much more euphoric and compulsive than orally dosing etizolam.
- Regardless of the ROA, etizolam in the 1-3mg range will have me sedated and asleep within two hours. I think this is a valuable tool for cutting stimulant experiences short and ensuring a good night's sleep.
- Sedation - This was present throughout the experience and is the main draw of this substance. This is the main goal - I use this as a sleep aid, especially after researching stimulating substances.
- Disinhibition - At higher doses this is especially present (and may lead to some raunchy activities).
- Cognitive euphoria - This effect is more pronounced when smoking etizolam rather than dosing it orally.
- Decreased heart rate
- Compulsive redosing - This is present with oral and smoking ROA.
- Respiratory depression - This increases with higher dosages.
- Cognitive euphoria - This increases with dosage.
- Physical euphoria - This increases with higher dosages.
- Motor control loss - This increases with higher dosages.
- Anxiety suppression - This substance has a profoundly calming and floaty feeling to it.
- Increased libido - This is common for me on benzodiazepines and sedatives.
- Thought deceleration - This increases with higher dosages.
- Analysis suppression
- analysis suppression
- Emotion suppression - This is especially present for me when I take etizolam when I am upset or experiencing negative emotions.
- Muscle relaxation - This is quite pleasant and can become disinhibiting at higher dosages.
- Decreased blood pressure - The rapid decrease in blood pressure is experienced when using etizolam to come down from other stimulating substances.