Assistance: Taken drugs or have questions about taking drugs? Concerned or have any questions? Visit the TripSit's Immediate Assistance chat.
Psychedelic Therapy narrative review (04/19/20, >50 meta analyses, 73 references, 5 books): https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NPmRsWaH2e4kKGlBmx5C-1u5_WmhMGOL-7uggeWW2Dk/edit?usp=sharing
Note: Learning techniques is an updated version of part of this document; the author received enough harassment upon creation of this index to trigger physiological stress responses (hence a leave of absence).
Submit a new therapeutic technique:
To create a new tripsitting article, submit a title into the box below and proceed to write a description on the following page using our guidelines.
The Tripsitting Index is a collection of wiki articles designed to serve as a comprehensive reference work for the diverse range of behavioral techniques that may aid functional behavior or dissuade dysfunctional behavior during both ordinary and nonordinary states of consciousness.
Tripsitting entries are composed of four parts: 1) internal components affecting phenomenological experience 2) external components affecting phenomenological experience 3) any other relevant information and 4) external references. Tripsitting articles implement a formalized writing style that seeks to avoid reliance on flowery metaphors or analogies, preferring instead to use ordinary language.
The contents of this index are principally derived from the collective experiences and analyses of our contributors, various anecdotal reports collected from the internet, and (whenever possible) the published scientific literature.
- CBD (non-inhalant ROA): Firstly: Vaped or smoked CBD heated to 250-300 C will partially be converted to THC. Thus it's inconvenient to smoke or vape CBD to relieve a THC toxicity. Secondly: 50 times more CBD than THC is needed to reduce acute effects of THC, which makes it practically impossible to administer proper dosage by inhalation. Also, the quantity of CBD converted into THC will increase a lot with the required ratio, and excessive harshness in the lungs may escalate a bad trip.
Miscellaneous depressant tripsitting
- Responsible use
- Psychoactive substance index
- Subjective effect index
- Project:Comparison of substance articles with other platforms#WHO Model List of Essential Medicines
- Czégény, Z; Nagy, G; Babinszki, B; Bajtel, Á; Sebestyén, Z; Kiss, T; Csupor-Löffler, B; Tóth, B; Csupor, D (26 April 2021). "CBD, a precursor of THC in e-cigarettes". Scientific reports. 11 (1): 8951. doi:10.1038/s41598-021-88389-z. PMC Check
|pmc=value (help). PMID 33903673.
- Englund, A., Oliver, D., Chesney, E., Chester, L., Wilson, J., Sovi, S., De Micheli, A., Hodsoll, J., Fusar-Poli, P., Strang, J., Murray, R. M., Freeman, T. P., McGuire, P. (16 November 2022). "Does cannabidiol make cannabis safer? A randomised, double-blind, cross-over trial of cannabis with four different CBD:THC ratios". Neuropsychopharmacology: 1–8. doi:10.1038/s41386-022-01478-z. ISSN 1740-634X. Retrieved 25 November 2022.