Preparation of changa

From PsychonautWiki
Jump to: navigation, search
Dialog-warning.svg

Disclaimer:

This guide is provided for informational and educational purposes only. We do not encourage you to break the law and cannot claim any responsibility for your actions.

Changa (or Xanga) is a blanket term to describe any of many smokeable herbal blends that contain DMT (usually with an MAOI or RIMA).

Changa is usually made by blending together any combination of desired smokeable herbs and pouring a solvent containing DMT and a MAOI over the chosen blend of herbs, letting the mixture dry completely and then smoking the final product. Although there are many varieties of changa, the key active ingredients are consistently DMT and a MAOI.

The percentages of DMT and MAOI concentration in the mixture are variable. A typical mixture would be characterized by breakthrough experiences at a dosage of approximately "one bowl." There have also been reports of breakthroughs occurring with changa that has been rolled into joints.[citation needed]

Common Ingredients

Recipes can be found here: Preparation

Plants

Below is a list of herbs which contain an MAOI:

  • Pau D'Arco
  • Blue/White/Pink Lotus
  • Calea Zacatechichi
  • Passion flowers
  • B. Caapi
  • Damiana
  • Brugmansia flowers
  • Silene Capensis
  • Peppermint
  • Mullein
  • Heimia Salicifolia
  • Justicia Pectoralis
  • Salvia Divinorum
  • Chaliponga
  • Mugwort
  • Pedicularis Densiflora
  • Sculcap
  • Wild Letus
  • Lion's Tail
  • Calendula
  • Pituri
  • Lavender
  • White Sage
  • Syrian Rue

Additives

Common blends

  • 100% B. Caapi (Leaves)
  • 70% B. Caapi (Leaves) / 30% Chaliponga
  • 60% Calea / 40% Brugmansia
  • 50% Blue Lotus / 50% Calea
  • 40% B. Caapi (Leaves)/ 35% Peppermint / 25% Mullein
  • 50% Passion flower / 50% Blue Lotus
  • 50% B. Caapi (Leaves) / 20% Salvia / 30% Mugwort / Bufotenine

Basic idea behind preparation

Use a dish with a width that will allow your leaf to sit between 5-10mm high.

  1. Weigh the amount of leaf you wish to enhance with DMT at the desired ratio.
  2. It is best to grind your leaf to the consistency which it will be smoked.
  3. Weigh the amount of freebase DMT and/or freebase MAOI needed to enhance your leaf to the desired ratio.
  4. Thoroughly dissolve the freebase DMT (use about 40mL of organic solvent per gram of DMT).
  5. Add the leaf to the DMT-saturated solvent and swirl it around so all the leaf is spread evenly on the bottom of the dish. Add a little more solvent so that the leaf is well covered, if needed.
  6. Place the dish somewhere where it will stay undisturbed for several days.
  7. Allow a few days for the solvent to completely evaporate and the leaf to dry.
  8. Once dry, the leaf can be weighed. It should be heavier by the amount of freebase DMT and/or the MAOI that it is enhanced with.

Sources

The information contained in this article was acquired and accumulated from the sources below and should in no way indicate that the author or authors have any practice in illicit activities.

See also

References