(Redirected from Preparation:Changa recipe)
This guide is provided for informational and educational purposes only. We do not encourage you to break the law and cannot claim any responsibility for your actions.
The following recipe is for 1g of changa at 50% ratio (100mg changa = 50mg DMT)
- 1g of preferred base material (Banisteriopsis caapi leaf is common)
- 500mg DMT
- 1.5-2g of Harmala alkaloid freebase
- 20ml of the highest purity ethanol available (preferably 80%+ grain alcohols, like Everclear). Make sure it is not a denatured alcohol used in chemical applications as these contain toxic alcohols or extremely bitter compounds.
- 2 small jars or shot glasses
- Pour out 20ml of alcohol and place it in the shot glass or jar
- Measure out 500mg of DMT and place it in ethanol. If it doesn't immediately dissolve, then carefully warm the liquid by placing it in a jar and submerging it in warm/hot liquid.
- Measure out 1.5-2g of Harmala alkaloids and dissolve in the same way.
- Measure out 1g of preferred plant matter, preferably B. Caapi leaf.
- Pack the leaf into the bottom of the shot glass or small jar
- Pour DMT/Harmala-infused alcohol into the packed shot glass or jar until completely soaked. Then place this on a plate or tray and spread evenly.
- Let the leaf completely dry and collect. This is the final product.