Experience: 40mg 5-MeO-DMT (oral) + 40mg MXE (oral) - Untitled
Experience reports - 5-MeO-DMT and MXE
After not breaking through on my previous experience with 5-MeO-DMT, I decided that I was going to do everything I could to make sure I broke through this time. I loaded 42mg of MXE into a gelcap, and then topped it off with 40mg of 5-MeO-DMT. I sat down on the couch, put the cap in my mouth and washed it down. The effects from the 5MeO hit me first, it started with partially defined geometrical visuals, which evolved very rapidly into men on horses flying through the sky, these were the men who guided me to the entrance of the void. The body high was overwhelming and I had no desire to move. The MXE started to hit, and Shiva took me into the void.
Something important that I learned from the Aghora book, is that Shiva permanently intoxicated with Samadhi-consciousness, and that the Aghori take intoxicants to better self identify with Shiva. As I entered the void, Shiva and I became one, and guided me on my journey. At this point, I would say my visuals were reaching the point where I was seeing intensely intricate designs, mostly beams of light, of all colors, fusing together to create the surroundings. He took me to the center of all universes, the pure source energy that I have felt so many times before, but this time, it fractalized out in all directions. At this point, I had a hard time distinguishing from myself or the rest of the universe, it really did not matter, because I was everything that everything else was. I forgot who I was for a while, and only identified with Shiva. Eventually, I managed to regain a sliver of my ego, and remembered I was myself. When that happened, my data become fragmented.
I am pretty sure this is the point where I first vomited, because I remember going into the bathroom and purging the ego. Despite being in the void, I still had a tiny bit of consciousness in this world, and was able to open my eyes for about two seconds at a time and move myself around like a drunk. The entire time I was purging I was experiencing visuals similar to what mainstream culture portrays licking toads as, very bright fractalizing colors constantly changing. I finally made my way back to the couch to lay back down and entered this purple void. It was a seemingly never ending expanse of purple, and I remember turning into geometry and flying through it. Eventually I made my way to the end, where I remained for a LONG time. Shiva was no longer with me at this point, so I was left to experience this part by myself.
It felt like an eternity that I spent in this place, this end of the purple void where I was stuck. I remember thinking, that I was going to be stuck here forever. I had many revelations about myself during this time, which then made me go purge some more. After that, I was out of the place I was stuck and began making my way back to the real world. At this point, I still had visuals, it started as fully 3d geometry, but moved down to just partially defined not long after. I felt the MXE for a few hours afterwards, but I mostly wanted to sober up. The duration of my 5-MeO-DMT trip only lasted about an hour and a half, but the duration of it felt like two or three months.
This 5-MeO-DMT experience was really exciting and beautiful, but stressful at times. I am much more pleased with the results of consuming it orally than when we smoked it. What D experienced smoking the 5-MeO-DMT seems much different than what I experienced, so I am curious about the different effects of taking it in different ways. I have read about 5-MeO-DMT being used in ayahuasca brews, so I am thinking about putting it inside one of those ayahuasca smoothies…
Submitted by - Humandestiny
- Geometry "it started with partially defined geometrical visuals"
- Internal hallucinations with autonomous entities and Settings, sceneries, and landscapes "which evolved very rapidly into men on horses flying through the sky, these were the men who guided me to the entrance of the void."
- Geometry "my visuals were reaching the point where I was seeing intensely intricate designs, mostly beams of light, of all colors, fusing together to create the surroundings"
- Spontaneous physical sensations "the body high was overwhelming and I had no desire to move."
- Unity and interconnectedness "I had a hard time distinguishing from myself or the rest of the universe, it really did not matter, because I was everything that everything else was."
- Memory suppression "I forgot who I was for a while, and only identified with Shiva."
- Nausea "I first vomited"
- Geometry "I still had visuals, it started as fully 3d geometry, but moved down to just partially defined not long after"
- Time distortion "but the duration of it felt like two or three months."