Experience:Unknown dose - Supermarket dislocation and biking
- Date: 05/05/2012
- Gender: Male
- Weight: ~65 kg / 143 lbs
- Age: 16
- Etc: This happened more than three years ago, narrative may be not 100% complete and/or clear.
It was the second time I used a cannaboid. My friend prepared it and therefore I do not know the exact composition and dosis (although I heard afterward that he uses relative high doses). I and my friends (three persons in total) inhaled the Cannabis using a bong. In total I inhaled four or five times. The effects did not kick in inmediatly, I started feeling it around 20 minutes later. I was in a supermarket. We were walking at the soda department of the supermarket. Suddenly I felt, what I would describe as a knock, in my head. A sudden realization that has no depth/context/meaning, but rather a moment of reset. I felt disorientated, unknown of my surroundings but in control of my motor skills and I recognized my friends. Whilst I had control over my body my mind was in panic. I visualized that the whole supermarket solely consisted of the soda department. After this realization my consciousness panicked too. My persona panicked and I wanted to leave the supermarket. However, I was not able to do so on my own. My mind thought that the building I was in had no exit. I needed to be brought outside by a friend.
We biked further, and around 45 minutes after inhalation the effects slowly faded away. A car passed us and I sensed the car in a drifting motion. This was the last noted effect, other than euphoria and appetite, which lasted for around two more hours.
Submitted by - Zortaw
- Appetite enhancement - I had an increase in appetite. Some foods (particularly sweets) tasted different (more sweet).
- Perception of bodily lightness or Perception of decreased weight - I vaguely remember I felt that I became heavier. I can not guarantee if I recall this correctly.
- Emotion enhancement - Emotions were felt more intense. There was no constant euphoria. Panic was experienced more heavily. Mood swinged more quickly than when sober.
- analysis suppression - Friends sometimes needed to repeat themselves for me to understand.
- Feelings of impending doom - In one case we walked near a police control. We were anxious we would get caught with our cannabis. This anxiety was shown by screaming and trying to hide ourselves.
- Anxiety - There were some cases of increased anxiety and increased exclamation of anxiety.
- Acuity suppression - A blurry/distorted/drifting vision was sometimes present.