Experience:100/100/100mg, first time with it
- Gender: M
- Weight: 243lbs
- Age: 14
- Etc: ADHD, have been on citalopram since the 19th. Also, even though my reports are my content, I allow people to fix grammar issues. Go ahead if you spot a grammar issue, matey-mate. ;)
- I decide to get a bottle of DXM/guaifenesin to try and have some fun with Dramamine pills as well. Keep in mind that my weight is high and the effects may not be as noticeable, especially at threshold doses.
- OH, ALSO, NOTICE HOW I SAID I WAS ON CITALOPRAM. IF YOU ARE ACTUALLY ON CITALOPRAM OR ANY OTHER MEDICINE OR SUBSTANCE THAT INCREASES EFFECTS OR LEVELS OF SEROTONIN, YOU SHOULD NOT EXPERIMENT WITH DXM BECAUSE OF THE VERY REAL RISK OF SEROTONIN SYNDROME. :)
Currently, I am listening to the song "Chromakey Dreamcoat" by Boards of Canada (a really lovely ambient song c: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbfI4tV6Nvs), and will be partly throughout the experience. Substances: DXM, 50mL as per dosing cup. DPH / 8-chlorotheophylline (Dimenhydrinate) 100mg. Some grapefruit to (supposedly) inhibit the metabolism of DXM.
5:00 pm. I decide to play one of my favorite games, ROBLOX. I start up with a general roleplaying game. I like to roleplay, you see. I wonder if I'll be any more creative.
- I felt some itching, but that quickly went by.
- I stop playing, because no one is actually roleplaying.
- I feel a chill run down me, which is common; these feelings of cold continue.
- I just finished eating a walnut and caramel Blizzard; pretty good. No more cold.
- I pause Chromakey Dreamcoat and decide to listen to Kitchen Nightmares vids while doing a ROBLOX Studio project.
- A cold, Raynaud's Phenomenon-type feeling sets into my hands.
- The coldness goes away.
- I eat some more yummy grapefruit.
- Applied hydrocortisone to my forehead cause it was itchy as fuck =^L
- User:Kenan responded to my question about how his name is pronounced. Cool.
- More grapefruitttt.
- I giggle at some comments on this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cY4GDgjYChg
- I feel more motivated and "up."
- I start to play that roleplaying game again
Nothing seems to happen after this.