Jump to navigation Jump to search
This guide is provided for informational and educational purposes only. We do not encourage you to break the law and cannot claim any responsibility for your actions.
This is a basic recipe for sweet, chewy and gooey chocolate cake that includes cannabis to simply make classical cannabis brownies.
Cocoa is yummy! However, some cocoa strains have high caffeine content, and stimulants combined with psychedelics should be used with caution.
The Forastero strain contains virtually no caffeine, while the Criollo contains a lot of caffeine.
For 24 brownies.
- Cannabis in any form
- Roasted hazelnuts 100 g
- Butter 250 g
- Cocoa 2 dl
- Eggs 4
- Powdered sugar 4½ dl
- Salt ½ tsp
- Vanilla powder 1/2 tsp
- Wheat flour 3 dl
- Baking powder ½ tsp
- Set the oven to 175 °C. Place baking paper in a square shape, approx. 20x30 cm.
- Grind cannabis buds, melt hash, etc, depending on your cannabis form. Chop the nuts. Melt the butter and stir in the cocoa.
- Mix eggs and sugar in a bowl. Stir in the cocoa mixture, salt, vanilla powder, nuts and the flour mixed with baking powder
- Spread the batter in the mold. Bake in the middle of the oven for 20 min.
- Let cool and cut the cake into squares. Store in refrigerator.