Jump to navigation Jump to search
Some ideas about the PW Client
- The automated tripsitter will be an interactive dashboard designed with the intention of automating assistance and harm prevention during experiences with psychoactive drugs.
- The proposed layout looks very nice and intuitive. In general, keep the layout clear & simple as possible. No one wants to bother with a crappy UI while tripping.
- Implementation: web-based application using a JS/CSS framework.
- On the left hand side is a timer which begins once somebody has selected a drug using the right hand column, inputted a dosage and hit the tick box as they consume it to confirm it is in their system. Once the timer begins it displays just how far you are into the trip on the larger timer but also provides others estimates for different parts of the experience such as the peak, onset, offset times etc in smaller text underneath.
- Could also include some graphical representation (like expected response over time).
- How to handle new substances that are taken after t=0? Maybe have one global timer + independent timers below for each substance taken.
- Different parts of the experience can be shown as independent items ("onset passed 2 hours ago", "peaking since 30 mins", "sober in 5 to 8 hours").
- Below the timer there should be a log that lists different actions: substances taken, effects perceived, notes added.
- The substance input system can add as many substances as one wants in advance by using the + buttons. However, they only affect the timer when the tick button is pressed.
- Selected dosages should be indicated as low/common/strong etc. using the API.
- The time when a substance was taken should be listed next to/below the tick buttons?
- The dashboard can take variables such as height, weight, ROA and could probably many more into account.
- ROA must be selected for each substance since it can vary.
- Features like height/weight will be difficult to take into account for response-over-time, but adding this info to the trip report will provide a growing dataset with valuable information in the long run (i.e. collect many experiences with different parameters).
- The subjective effects index will predict in advance the effects that will occur by generating a bulletpoint list based on our subjective effects index. These will have tick boxes next to them so that one can confirm that the effect occured, the level it occurred at, the variations which occured, etc, etc.
- Easy to do with the PW API when substances are entered.
- If an effect is checked, allow the user to make a short note for the report.
- Would be nice to have more information on how dosage/ROA relate to different effects. This data is currently not available?
- At the end of the trip one will be able to add an optional tripreport or submit their subjective effect occurence confirmations to add a new breakdown to the automated substance subjective effect system which will not be built for a while yet.
- Report should include the timeline of the experience using the collected data.
- User can add notes during the trip and also enter pre-/post-trip notes (before: describe set/setting and intentions, after: summary of the experience).
- There should be some API to upload the experience to PW?
- The vibes tab will allow one to be serenaded with music of the persons choice or by selecting different vibes/playlists.
- What should be shown here? Where can a user define what he wants to watch/listen to?
- The IRC tab will keep them in contact with the PW IRC by default with a secondary snoonet tab which uses tripsits IRC incase nobody is online.
- Should be easy to do in a web app.
- Which channels to include by default (PW IRC, tripsit.me)? The user should be able to add more IRC channels as desired.
- It integrates with the social profile, lists their experience automatically and offers subjective effect experience xbox achievements.
- This needs a sophisticated API to communicate with PW.
- The achievements idea sounds like fun!