Who am I?
A few facts about myself:
I am a self-taught and experienced user of deliriant, stimulant and dissociative type psychoctives who strives to share my personal experiences, knowledge and insight with all other people of the earth. Paradoxically, my early use of psychoactive substances in a dangerous and ignorant manner transformed me long ago, into a knowledgeable individual who craves knowledge and strongly advocates for the safe and informed use of psychoactive substances in order to advance cognitive awareness and develop self-awareness. I still actively engage in the consumption of psychoactive substances myself.
Among the more numerous of my publications are experience reports, with a scientific paper and research document accompanying them.
- "One Comfortable Stimulant"- Bmorgs. "One Comfortable Stimulant: An Experience with 3F-Phenmetrazine, Nicotine & Sleep Deprivation (ID 108162)". Erowid.org. Mar 23, 2016. erowid.org/exp/108162
- "Like a Television Show"- Bmorgs. "Like a Television Show: An Experience with Methoxphenidine (ID 108294)". Erowid.org. Jun 5, 2016. erowid.org/exp/108294
- "Worthy to Compare to DXM"- Bmorgs. "Worthy to Compare to DXM: An Experience with Methoxphenidine (ID 108188)". Erowid.org. Apr 11, 2016. erowid.org/exp/108188
- "Green Tea: Benefits and Rewards"- A paper-based scientific paper describing the health benefits of consuming green tea.
- "Neurotransmitters and the Interconnecting Web"- Paper based research topic theorizing upon the inter-dependence of neurotransmitter levels in the brain.