Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Endocannabinoid Signaling in Autism
- The Endocannabinoid System and Autism Spectrum Disorders: Insights from Animal Models
- Role of Endocannabinoids on Neuroinflammation in Autism Spectrum Disorder Prevention
- The Endocannabinoid System and Autism Spectrum Disorders: Insights from Animal Models.
For substances, see Cannabinoid.
- Dopamine and the Development of Executive Dysfunction in Autism Spectrum Disorders
- A Dopamine Hypothesis of Autism Spectrum Disorder.
- Decoding the contribution of dopaminergic genes and pathways to autism spectrum disorder (ASD).
- Melatonin in Children with Autism Spectrum Disorders: How Does the Evidence Fit Together?
- Melatonin in autism spectrum disorders.
- Melatonin in autism spectrum disorders: a systematic review and meta-analysis.
See also: [Opioid excess theory (Wikipedia)]
- Biologically active peptide-containing fractions in schizophrenia and childhood autism.
- Brain opioids and autism: an updated analysis of possible linkages.
- Opioid peptides and dipeptidyl peptidase in autism.
- μ opioid receptor, social behaviour and autism spectrum disorder: reward matters.
- Biochemical aspects in autism spectrum disorders: updating the opioid-excess theory and presenting new opportunities for biomedical intervention.
- Opioid peptides and gastrointestinal symptoms in autism spectrum disorders.
- Endogenous opioids and opiate antagonists in autism: brief review of empirical findings and implications for clinicians.
- Cortical serotonin 5-HT2A receptor binding and social communication in adults with Asperger's syndrome: an in vivo SPECT study.
- Elevated urine levels of bufotenine in patients with autistic spectrum disorders and schizophrenia.
For substances, see Serotonin.
- MDMA: MDMA-assisted therapy: A new treatment model for social anxiety in autistic adults.
- MDMA: Reduction in social anxiety after MDMA-assisted psychotherapy with autistic adults: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled pilot study.