This shit right here, is the nuts.
This is the introductory paragraph for the substance article, which should contain a summary of the information on this article for use in API calls and search results so that readers can quickly identify the substance.
This section contains information about the history, development, availability, and popularity of the substance:
- A few examples of the drug's various naming conventions
- By whom was the substance discovered?
- What applications were discovered for the substance?
- From which individual, organisation, or country did the substance originate?
- When was the substance discovered, produced, and distributed?
- What research processes led to discovery of the substance?
- From which materials is the substance derived?
- In what form are the starting materials?
- In what form is the final product?
- Was the substance discovered from plant sources, or developed for medicinal purposes?
- How has production and distribution of the substance changed over the years?
Supply, demand, and distribution
- From where does the substance originate?
- Where is the substance produced?
- Where is the substance popular or available?
- How is the substance distributed?
- When, how, where, and in what forms has the substance emerged?
- Average availability and price from various sources
- Popularity of the substance in various areas throughout history
- How widely is the substance available? From where is it available?
These sections contain information regarding the molecular structure and production of the substance:
- Description of structure from IUPAC name
- Structural comparison to similar compounds
- Discussion of structure-activity relationship
- Phase table for various forms (salt, freebase, etc)
- Melting temperature (degrees C/F/K)
- Vapour temperature (degrees C/F/K)
- Combustion temperature (degrees C/F/K)
- Density (grams per mole)
- Solubility in common solvents
- Extraction guides
- Synthesis guides
These sections will be used to discuss the physical and psychoactive consequences of administering the substance:
- Counter-indicated usage considerations, including dangerous combinations
- Indications for the therapeutic use of the substance
- Receptor selectivity and affinities
- Metabolism for various routes of administration and forms of substance
- Statistics and descriptions of possible side effects
Toxicity and harm potential
- Toxicity of substance
- Dangerous drug interactions by co-administration of substances
- Addiction potential of substance
The effects listed below are based upon the subjective effects index and personal experiences of PsychonautWiki contributors. The listed effects will rarely (if ever) occur all at once, but heavier dosages will increase the chances and are more likely to induce a full range of effects.
The physical effects of codeine can be broken down into several components which progressively intensify proportional to dosage. The general head space of codeine is described by many as one of intense euphoria, relaxation, anxiety suppression and pain relief. The most prominent of these cognitive effects include
This particular substance can be considered as less intense in its physical euphoria when compared with that of morphine or diacetylmorphine (heroin) due to the upper limit of how much can be converted into its active form through metabolism. The sensation itself can be described as extreme feelings of intense physical comfort, warmth and physical blissful euphoria which spreads throughout the body.
This compound presents greater amounts of itchiness due to higher amounts of histamine release in comparison to other opioids.
At low to moderate doses, this effect results in the sensation that the breath is slowed down mildly to moderately, but does not cause noticeable impairment. At high doses and overdoses, opioid-induced respiratory depression can result in a shortness of breath, abnormal breathing patterns, semi-consciousness, or unconsciousness. Severe overdoses can result in a coma or death without immediate medical attention.
At higher dosages, this compound can result in feelings of sedation and is considerably more sedating than that of oxycodone and hydrocodone.
The physical effects of codeine can be broken down into several components which progressively intensify proportional to dosage, and generally include
This particular substance can be considered as less intense in its cognitive euphoria when compared with that of morphine or diacetylmorphine (heroin) due to the upper limit of how much can be converted into its active form through metabolism. It is still, however, capable of extreme intensity and overwhelming bliss at heavier dosages with a low tolerance. The sensation itself can be described as powerful and overwhelming feeling of emotional bliss, contentment, and happiness.
The right column is for scientific data, molecular and physical information.
Substance info box
Image of molecular structure
- IUPAC name
- Other names
- Brand names
Bottom row is for charts, graphs, and numerical data collected by the trip reporter. This area will be used as a space to provide very detailed findings of our crowd-sourced research,
Concludiond snd anslyses
Contributors, last edit