|Molecular structure of 4-HO-DMT|
|Common names||Psilocin, Psilocine, Psilocyn, Psilotsin, 4-HO-DMT, 4-OH-DMT|
|Routes of Administration|
This guide is provided for informational and educational purposes only. We do not encourage you to break the law and cannot claim any responsibility for your actions.
- Dose of psilocybin mushrooms
- 250ml tap water
- One tea bag of any kind of tea (not only limited to tea, e.g., peppermint works pretty well)
- Sweetener (sugar, honey, etc)
- One small pan or a microwave
- One glass
- The chosen tea of the tea bag should be brewed as usual or by following the producer's instructions.
- The sweetener should be added to the tea.
- The mushrooms must be minced and placed into the void glass of water.
- One or two minutes after the tea stops boiling, it should be poured over the minced mushrooms into the glass.
- The person should wait for five to ten minutes and then enjoy their tea. The onset is faster than simply eating the mushrooms.
When using Psilocybe Cubensis for oral consumption, the dose may vary slightly by strain, but is generally considered to be:
- Light : .25 - 1 g
- Common : 1 - 2.5 g
- Strong : 2.5 - 4 g
- Heavy : 5.5+ g
Keep in mind that other species of mushroom have significantly different dosages.
As psilocin/psilocybin is found in psychedelic mushrooms, there can be some risk in misidentifying mushroom species and accidentally consuming poisonous varieties. This can be avoided by educating oneself in advance on how to properly identify the correct species of mushroom and the potential look alike mushrooms found within one's local area.