Experience:25mg Quetiapine - Nice buzz
Experience reports - Quetiapine
- Age: 18
- Sex: M
- Weight: 65 kg / 140 lbs
- Set: No psychological problems, slight social anxiety as well as anxiety for my physical health due to recent complications with heart
- Setting: School
Quetiapine has always been an interest of mine, not anything I would desperately want to try, but something I could use for a nice high or for the comedown of other substances. Either way through coincidence I was gifted two of them, from a close friend. They were small and red, had no imprint on them which was strange and weighed 60mgs total. Since I found no information online they must have been either 25 or 50 milligrams (probably 25). No idea haha. They have been sitting around now for months waiting to be taken. Finally I decided to try them at school (what's that? School and drugs don't mix? Hahaha).
I took one, not wanting to risk anything.
Afraid something might go wrong I took them at noon, where I felt some initial anxiety although not related to the drug. The anxiety was gone about 20 minutes in and I was nicely relaxed, smooth movements and general easiness.
After one hour I was probably at peak. There was more pronounced social anxiety when I returned to PE class. I didn't know what to say, after making a joke straight upon entering the room somebody already asked if I had taken something. I was surprised that they knew, when even I had the feeling I could control myself (I paid close attention to this). Although they know how much stuff I consume. Maybe it was the movements, maybe the eyes, no idea.
Exercise was difficult, it seems this drug doesn't reduce anxiety if you have some anxiety about the drug having an effect on your heart (which it didn't have). Interestingly there were some slight visual disturbances (although I have HPPD, it was a bit more visible).
The most interesting part was when looking at the door, someone seemed to have sprayed something pink, although the spraying had actually come from somewhere else and I in fact saw some pink clouds in front of that person. They walked away, the clouds reappeared then disapeared again. Couldn't bring them back.
Over the rest of the day I was extremely tired, almost falling asleep whilst having these weird deliriant-type visuals, which I could clearly see when I looked directly at them. There were also closed eye visuals.
When I got home I passed out, slept 12 hours straight and went to work, refreshed, no hangover. I've also had some crazy vivid dreams.
Overall, it's more interesting as I've imagined it to be, by this dose it delivers a nice buzz although it is very hard to stay awake.
Submitted by Anonymous
- Anxiety suppression - "The anxiety was gone about 20 minutes in and I was nicely relaxed, smooth movements and general easiness."
- Anxiety - "There was more pronounced social anxiety when I returned to PE class."
- Sedation - "Exercise was difficult."
- Drifting - "Interestingly there were some slight visual disturbances"
- Visual haze - "When looking at the door, someone seemed to have sprayed something pink, although the spraying had actually come from somewhere else and I in fact saw some pink clouds in front of that person. They walked away, the clouds reappeared then disappeared again. Couldn't bring them back."
- Sleepiness - "Over the rest of the day I was extremely tired, almost falling asleep."
- Internal hallucination - "There were also closed eye visuals."
- Dream potentiation - "I've also had some crazy vivid dreams."