Experience:110mg Diphenidine (vaporized) + 354mg DXM - instant ego death
- Date: 12/2019
- Weight: 73 kg / 160 lb
- Substances used:
- T+00:00 drank 118mg of DXM syrup containing 354mg of DXM
- T+01:00 vaporized 31mg(+/- 2mg) of Diphenidine
- T+03:00 vaporized 58mg of Diphenidine
- T+05:00 vaporized 21mg of Diphenidine
- Duration: ~9 hours. Diphenidine doses lasted (~/<)2 hours each. DXM wore off around hour 8.
- Past experiences: quite familiar with psychedelics; 25I-NBOME, 1P-LSD, LSD,Shrooms, DXM, and DMT. recently introduced to MDMA, and even more recently to dissos other than DXM. i had been abusing DXM and nitrous on and off for the past month, had been clean of DXM for about a week, and took a small dose of 2-FDCK a few days prior.
- Setting: laying in bed, listening to music and eventually watching youtube.
- Substances used:
To preface: I had woken up from a 15 hour nap and it was an awkward time to be awake so I decided to try the diphenidine sample i received earlier. I did this at home in a locked room. I hardly remember much of what happened since the ROA left little time between sobriety and ego death. i ended up doing small autonomous actions while peaking, and did leave my room a few times, but walking can be extremely difficult. If anyone were to repeat this I would highly advise you to do it in a room sitting or laying down preferably with a trip sitter and with more care put into dosing of the substance.
2230 Started by preparing 31mg/1ml diphenidine/PG:VG solution. i would caution people to be careful about vaporizing this substance since it could potentially be carcinogenic and the dosing curve is rather steep, its nice to try once but id say stick to taking it orally, since ego death is very likely.
2300 drank 354mg of dxm syrup.
2330 loaded prepared solution into 1 ohm vape cartridge.
0000 started hitting diphenidine vape. Taste of vapor not as bad as oral taste, no bitter chemical bite to it. Mild taste of burnt plastic with a strange cottonmouth effect, as if my mouth is covered in a film that has a dry, powdery feel to it. not sure whether that should be concerning, but definitely interesting. i've vaped dmt cartridges and didn't notice anything similar. no noticeable effects from DXM yet.
0015 About 10 hits or so in I feel a strong buzz and tingling throughout my body, imagine a nicotine buzz x1000, and about as pleasant as one. it was static in motion and located in arms and legs mostly. shortly after there was a vibrating sensation reminiscent of the vibration sometimes felt during hypnagogia when attempting a lucid dream and i could feel my senses getting dull. the vibration was rather intense, I felt like I turned into a vibrator or something. slight euphoria.
0025 buzz still present, but becoming sort of muted by the general headspace. definitely experiencing dissociative like body effects; shifts in felt bodily form not tied to visual geometry, a sort of oscillating feeling of my body being squished and expanded like bread dough in a smooth motion that seems to be controlled by the waves of the buzzing and vibration from earlier, as well as changes in perspective in closed eye visual field, i was moderately sedated and had noticeably reduced motor function. oddly no CEV's that i'm used to from DXM outside of some void like sensations and some perceivable geometric objects such as triangles, cubes, and squares that are immersive in depth and digital in style. they come as sort of just dream like visions rather than being present in my visual field. the were dimly lit and bland in color, all being nearly black in color as if i am in a dark room and can sense the objects around me. i finish off the rest of the juice and wait for further effects.
0035 as i finished the remaining juice, things started to intensify. I'm listening to midnight 01 by king krule, and as I'm listening to the droplets of rain in the song, I suddenly realize that I am a puddle of water, and I feel the rain drops in the song falling onto me, merging into my form of this puddle of water. The music encompasses all of me like a blanket coming from seemingly 10 different directions from inside my earbuds. Then I feel as though I'm a wave crashing into a boundless void filled with these dark shapes. i flow like water through these shapes in my CEV's, feeling every point of resistance from the objects. then i become nothing, a nothing floating through the void of everything, gliding gently down the tube of this void until i gently land, yet the ground below continues to drift further into the void like an elevator. at some point i come to the conclusion that I'm about to have an ego death, or that i already am. i, or at least what should be me, proceeded to drift deeper into the void.
The time between 0035-0235 is foggy, but i remember experiencing the visuals from DXM at some point while i was laying in bed having an ego death. this space of time seemed like it happened in less than 30 minutes rather than hours.
0235 i come to and I'm watching Coonskin on youtube for some reason. i don't remember how i got to this video, nor how i started up youtube in the first place. i have this feeling that the distance between my vision and the phone is no longer affected by the 4th dimension, and that the light traveling from my phone isn't going through the space time in front of me but rather is instantaneously appearing into my consiousness, as if its teleporting straight into my mind. there is also some slight visual lag. I feel like I'm in the 70s for some reason, a surreal vibe encompasses me. the diphenidine seems to have worn off but i still felt the DXM, although it was rather weak due to my tolerance from the past month of use. I stumbled out of bed and wobbled downstairs and ate a bowl of cereal. I proceed back to my room to cook up another dose of diphenidine juice and vape it, This time 58mg. i didn't originally plan to redose, but there was a strong urge to continue dosing, partly due to the amnesia at the time of tripping, which makes you feel like you should redose since it felt like i basically just fell asleep and was dreaming for a while.
0245 consumed second dose of diphenidine
0330 i don't quite remember what happened between the redose and this point, but i realize i'm watching idubbbz. The way he talks in the video makes me feel like hes actually talking to me and my visual perspective makes me feel that he is physically present in the room with me but stuck in a tiny screen in my phone,adding a strange depth to my phone and the video. I verbally agree to his remarks like Dora the explorer. I know he cant hear what I'm saying but I feel as though I was predestined to reply to him and that he knows what I'm telling him. I laugh at his jokes as if we are old buddies and I feel that psychedelically if that makes sense, like I the long age of a friendship with someone who isn't me and who isn't him, as though neither of us are ourselves anymore and have become simply old friends, existing only as such, without any identity other than 2 old friends. it was one of the most bizarre out of body experiences I had. objects on the screen seemed to each have their own depth, like as if my phone was made out of cardboard cutouts that have been put together like an episode of south park.
0430-0730 I load up the last of my diphenidine into my cartridge. The rest of the timeline was fuzzy. It consisted mostly of the previous effects and me just feeling weird, confused, with the ever present nostalgic loneliness that I usually get from dxm. Ended up eating an entire box of special k cereal throughout the whole night. and proceeded to get ready to start my day.
Definitly look forward to researching a bit more with diphenidine, but I'll need to be careful about dosing for sure.
Submitted by - Here2seebees
- Sedation - " I was moderately sedated."
- Geometry - "...perceivable geometric objects such as triangles, cubes, and squares that are immersive in depth and digital in style."
- Spontaneous tactile sensations - "I feel a strong buzz and tingling throughout my body, imagine a nicotine buzz x1000....it was static in motion and located in arms and legs mostly.
- Euphoria - "...and about as pleasant as a nicotine buzz"
- Tactile disconnection - "shortly after there was a vibrating sensation reminiscent of the vibration sometimes felt during hypnagogia when attempting a lucid dream and i could feel my senses getting dull"
- Changes in felt bodily form - "...shifts in felt bodily form not tied to visual geometry, a sort of oscillating feeling"
- Internal hallucination - " i remember experiencing visuals from the DXM."
- Memory suppression - "I suddenly realize that I am a puddle of water."
- Ego death - "then i became nothing"
- Spatial disorientation - "...a nothing floating through the void of everything, gliding gently down the tube of this void until i gently land, yet the ground below continues to drift further into the void like an elevator."
- Amnesia - "The time between 0035-0235 is foggy."
- Auditory enhancement - "The music encompasses all of me like a blanket coming from seemingly 10 different directions from inside my earbuds"
- Gait alteration - "I stumbled out of bed and wobbled downstairs and ate a bowl of cereal"
- Compulsive redosing - "...but there was a strong urge to continue dosing."
- Perspective distortion - "objects on the screen seemed to each have their own depth, like as if my phone was made out of cardboard cutouts that have been put together like an episode of south park."
- Cognitive disconnection - "I feel how old our friendship is with someone who isnt me and who he isnt, as though neither of us are ourselves anymore and have become simply old friends, existing only as such, without any identity other than 2 old friends."
- Visual disconnection - "it felt like i basically just fell asleep and was dreaming for a while."
- Time distortion - "this space in time seemed like it happened in less than 30 minutes rather than hours."
- Physical autonomy - "i don't remember how i got to this video video, nor how i started up youtube in the first place. "