This guide is provided for informational and educational purposes only. We do not encourage you to break the law and cannot claim any responsibility for your actions.
|Common names||Ayahuasca, Aya, Caapi, Cipó, Hoasca, Vegetal, Yagé, Yajé, Natem, Shori|
|Routes of Administration|
This alternative simple Ayahuasca recipe is designed to create a preparation that replicates the effects of Ayahuasca in sandwich form.
Compared to a traditional ayahuasca brew, it has the advantages of being considerably simpler and quicker to prepare, while reducing the foul taste and nauseating effects it can produce by a significant margin. It also is considerably simpler and quicker to prepare than other simple ayahuasca recipes such as an ayahuasca smoothie or cupcakes and is much easier to consume in a manner that produces minimal nausea.
The final product is indistinguishable from a regular peanut butter and jelly sandwich (minus the root bark) which makes it one of the most convenient alternative ayahuasca recipes possible.
- Blender/Food Processor
- Small bowl
- Intended dosage of Syrian rue (2 - 5g)
- Intended dosage of Mimosa hostilis / Acacia confusa root bark (2 - 6g)
- One slice of bread
- Peanut butter
- Honey (optional)
- Grind the rootbark into a fine powder with a blender/food processor/coffee grinder. If the root bark is left at a stringy/ fluffy consistency, the texture will still be slightly noticeable.
- Place about 1 1/2 tbsp of peanut butter into a small bowl and try to evenly incorporate the rootbark powder evenly throughout the peanut butter, if you have honey add a small amount as this will help with the consistency and taste.
- Spread the rootbark-infused peanut butter on one-half of a single slice of bread, making sure to leave the other half for the jelly/jam. Do your best to not waste any rootbark.
- Add your jelly/jam to the other half and fold your bread in half.
- You should now have an ayahuasca peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Be sure to pre-load the Syrian Rue 15 - 60 minutes before ingesting. The Syrian Rue should be ground up with a blender or mortar and pestle. It can be consumed by packaging it into gel capsules or simply washing it down with milk (though it should be noted that this can be highly foul-tasting and unpleasant).