Green dragon tek
This guide is provided for informational and educational purposes only. We do not encourage you to break the law and cannot claim any responsibility for your actions.
|Green dragon tek|
|Common names||Cannabis, Marijuana, Weed, Pot, Mary Jane, Grass, Herb, Green, Bud, Tree|
|Routes of Administration|
- 30g or more of cannabis shake and stalks (strain or blend of choosing). If using dried whole leaf, then blend.
- Any kief you have (non-essential). Also, bud material can be added if you want.
- .5 litres of high alcohol food-grade liquor/spirit (e.g., rum or vodka) per 30-60g of stalks
- A glass bottle (at least equal to the amount of alcohol you use; if there is space it is better as you can add over time)
- Straining device (cheese cloth or a coffee/cocktail)
- Grinder (optional)
- Cup/container that fits the entire volume of liquid (1L-2L)
The ratios above are a rough guide. However, the more goodies you add the stronger the drink will be (bear in mind that the alcohol will have a saturation point where it cannot dissolve any more cannabinoids). Some people dislike the taste of the flavour of the end product and it's a stronger flavour the higher the cannabinoid percentage is.
Whole buds can be used. But with every cola-bud there is a huge stalk!
N.B. Most cannabis by-products can be used with stalks such as decarbed buds or vapourisor leftovers (NOT combusted material). Leaves also make a nice addition. Essentially, you want weed in all forms unless the cannabinoids have already been extracted (burned).
If the decarboxylation method is used as a pre-treatment for the cannabis material this greatly enhances the potency. Also, follow the steps with patience and don't rush the infusion process.
(This step is optional) Decarboxylation of the cannabis (requiring baking sheet/parchment/paper, baking tray, and oven):
- Pre-heat oven to 150 degrees Celsius. Place baking parchment on baking tray.
- Add ground cannabis material evenly onto baking parchment.
- Leave for 35-45 minutes. Do NOT burn it and it is imperative to keep the temperature at well below 120 degrees Celsius.
- Remove and cool.
- Add ground cannabis material. Stalks can be left whole.
- Add the vodka into the bottle (make sure it doesn't leak!). Add cannabis material. Shake thoroughly.
- Place in the freezer with the veg [infusion process].
- Check the bottle after two days; it should be frozen solid. Leave it somewhere cool and dark until it's room temperature.
- When completely thawed, add to the freezer.
- From then onward, you'll want to thaw the bottle every time you add stalk/plant material (in a cool dark place) or you should thaw-refreeze at least once a week. Then add back to the freezer.
- Usually, I add my stalks and left over kief once a week, but keep this up continually and you'll end up with super strength!
- Freeze for a minimum of 2 months.
- When the liquid in the bottle is dark green-purple it is ready. Defrost a final time.
- Pour and strain all the liquid into the cup/container. Wash out the bottle (to remove any sediment). Pour back into the glass bottle.
Consumption can be done a variety of ways:
- The filtered drink is similar to a flavoured liquor/spirit. One can drink straight over ice or as shots.
- Alternatively, you can add 50ml of your green dragon over ice, add 150ml of lemonade/cola/soda water, garnish with fresh mint and fresh cucumber slices, and add sugar or honey to sweeten to taste. Always serve cold.
- You can also use this to cook! Add to a marinade and flavour some meat (flavour only).
If correctly infused and consumed, the onset is ~40 - 75 minutes and lasts ~4 - 7 hours.
Note: There is no real method of potency testing. So go slowly while enjoying and notify those who drink of the active ingredients. ALWAYS label psychoactive material, so stick a label on it or write on it using a permenant marker.
Also note that cannabinoids heighten the effects of alcohol.