|Common names||Cannabis, Marijuana, Weed, Pot, Mary Jane, Grass, Herb, Green, Bud, Tree|
|Routes of Administration|
This guide is provided for informational and educational purposes only. We do not encourage you to break the law and cannot claim any responsibility for your actions.
This preparation is a generalized recipe that can be applied across a large variety of ingredients to create sugar, chocolate chip, or peanut butter cookies. It will help to already have a basic understanding of how to bake. We will specifically work with chocolate chips and/or walnuts in this example.
This recipe makes approximately 20 cookies and you may scale up if needed. Measurements may be altered to suit individual tastes.
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) cannabudder
- 1 1/3 cup flour/cannaflour is optional (more for high altitude)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda (more for high altitude)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated/white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 (12 ounce) package (2 cups) of chocolate morsels/chips
- 1 teaspoons of vanilla extract (optional)
- Chopped walnuts (optional)
- 1 teaspoon of hot water (for gooey cookies)
- Preheat the oven to 250-300 degrees. Many recipes call for a higher temperature without understanding they can cook the psychoactive properties right out of their snack. This often results in really expensive, but rather boring, cookies. An oven thermometer is optional, but useful, as conventional ovens can be unreliable.
- Mix the cannabudder, sugar, and egg into a large bowl manually. The extract and the teaspoon of water is optional. It helps tremendously to allow the budder to warm to room temperature before attempting to mix it.
- Combine the baking soda, salt, and flour.
- Slowly add the flour mixture to the butter mixture and stir by hand. Many people opt to add more sugar in this stage as potent cannabudder is not always a welcome taste. You may use either brown or white sugar. While added sugar will not hurt the recipe, going overboard will result in crumbly cookies.
- Stir in the chocolate morsels. Walnuts are optional.
- Shape the dough into 1-inch balls and place them two inches apart on a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake until light brown or gooey, but solid. The lower the temperature, the longer the bake. The higher the altitude, the longer the bake. Watch your food closely as oven timers can be unreliable.
- Let cool and enjoy. Remember dosage will largely depend on the potency of your cannabudder. You may store in the freezer or fridge to maintain potency and deliciousness.