Simple ayahuasca recipes
This guide is provided for informational and educational purposes only. We do not encourage you to break the law and cannot claim any responsibility for your actions.
|Simple ayahuasca recipes
|Ayahuasca, Aya, Caapi, Cipó, Hoasca, Vegetal, Yagé, Yajé, Natem, Shori
|Routes of Administration
A simple ayahuasca recipe can be defined as any modern recipe which serves as an alternative to more traditional brewing methods. This page lists and summarizes some of the various recipes one can use.
Compared to a traditional ayahuasca brew, it has the advantages of being considerably simpler and quicker to prepare, while reducing the foul taste and nauseating effects it can produce by a significant margin. It also is considerably simpler and quicker to prepare than other simple ayahuasca recipes such as an ayahuasca smoothie or cupcakes and is much easier to consume in a manner that produces minimal nausea.
The final product is indistinguishable from a regular peanut butter and jelly sandwich (minus the root bark) which makes it one of the most convenient alternative ayahuasca recipes possible.
- Blender/Food Processor
- Small bowl
- Intended dosage of Syrian rue (2 - 5g)
- Intended dosage of Mimosa hostilis / Acacia confusa root bark (2 - 6g)
- One slice of bread
- Peanut butter
- Honey (optional)
- Grind the rootbark into a fine powder with a blender/food processor/coffee grinder. If the root bark is left at a stringy/ fluffy consistency, the texture will still be slightly noticeable.
- Place about 1 1/2 tbsp of peanut butter into a small bowl and try to evenly incorporate the rootbark powder evenly throughout the peanut butter, if you have honey add a small amount as this will help with the consistency and taste.
- Spread the rootbark-infused peanut butter on one-half of a single slice of bread, making sure to leave the other half for the jelly/jam. Do your best to not waste any rootbark.
- Add your jelly/jam to the other half and fold your bread in half.
- You should now have an ayahuasca peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Be sure to pre-load the Syrian Rue 15 - 60 minutes before ingesting. The Syrian Rue should be ground up with a blender or mortar and pestle. It can be consumed by packaging it into gel capsules or simply washing it down with milk (though it should be noted that this can be highly foul-tasting and unpleasant).
This alternative simple Ayahuasca recipe is designed to create a preparation that replicates the effects of Ayahuasca while also masking the texture of DMT-containing root bark for the purposes of direct ingestion (following the prior ingestion of a MAOI-containing substance like Syrian rue). It is advised to try to minimize the ingredients used to enable easy ingestion of the plant matter. It should be noted that with this recipe, larger doses means more chocolate will also be consumed, which can add to the amount of nausea typically produced. However, the cake itself is completely edible and has the advantage of producing significantly less nausea overall than a traditional Ayahuasca brew.
- Mortar and pestle
- Glass mixing bowl
- Stirring spoon
- Cupcake cases
- Calculated dosage of Syrian rue (2 - 5g)
- Calculated dosage of Mimosa hostilis / Acacia confusa root bark (2 - 6g per cupcake)
- Chocolate of your choosing
- Shredded wheat
Depending on how much root bark one is going to consume (and the quality of the root bark itself) the amount of required ingredients will vary. The general ratios are listed as such:
1g Root bark : 17g Chocolate : 7g Shredded wheat
- The chocolate is first melted to save some time, this can be done either by filling a saucepan 1/2 the way up with water and left to boil, with the chocolate broken up in the glass bowl on top, or it can be done by using a microwave using 15-second bursts and stirring in between. Grind the Syrian rue into a fine powder with a blender or pestle and mortar.
- While waiting for the chocolate to melt, the root bark should be blended until it has acquired a stringy consistency.
- The blended root bark is then placed in a sieve until the powdered root bark has been separated, and put aside as it can be later used for a DMT extraction using sodium hydroxide and naphtha.
- Crunch up the shredded wheat pillows into a finer consistency.
- Mix together the shredded wheat and the shredded root bark, the root bark may need to be broken apart with a pair of hands, more shredded wheat can be added if it appears to be not enough to mask the root bark.
- The chocolate should be melted by this point. The shredded wheat and root bark mix can then be added and stirred into the chocolate.
- Once mixed together, the mix can then be placed into cupcake cases and placed into the fridge. It should take roughly 20 minutes for the chocolate to solidify. Note: The cakes should last roughly a week or so if sealed with foil or in a plastic container.
- You should now have a set of psychedelic ayahuasca cupcakes! Be sure to pre-load with the intended dose of Syrian rue 15 - 60 minutes to give it time to produce its MAOI effects before proceeding to consume. This can be done by packaging it into gel capsules or simply washing it down with milk (though it should be noted that this can be highly foul-tasting and unpleasant).
This alternative simple Ayahuasca recipe is designed to create a preparation that replicates the effects of ayahuasca in a ready-to-drink smoothie. Compared to a traditional Ayahuasca brew, it has the advantages of being considerably simpler and quicker to prepare, while reducing the foul taste and nauseating effects it can produce by a significant margin.
- Pestle and mortar
- Measuring cup
- Calculated dosage of Syrian rue (2 - 5g)
- Calculated dosage of Mimosa hostilis / Acacia confusa rootbark (2 - 6g)
- 1 - 2 large chopped bananas
- 250mL of milk
- 2 - 3 teaspoons of sugar
- 2 tablespoons of honey or syrup
- Grind the Syrian rue into a fine powder with a blender or pestle and mortar.
- Blend the root bark until it becomes a fine stringy consistency. Set it aside and clean the blender.
- Run the root bark through a sieve to remove any powdered dust and ensure that only stringy rootbark remains. This is done because rootbark of a stringy consistency is relatively easy to drink down with milk while powdered dusty root bark has a consistency similar to that of drinking sand.
- Blend the chopped banana. Add the milk, sugar and honey. Blend until it becomes a foamy thick consistency.
- Blend the remaining smoothie with the root bark, This suspends the fibers and allows it to be blended more effectively.
- Pour the mixture into a glass while making sure to scrape all remaining smoothie from your blender. Note: A by-product of blending the root bark into the smoothie will be an increased viscosity, You can counteract this by stirring extra milk into the glass until it becomes easily drinkable.
- You should now have a large cup of psychedelic ayahuasca smoothie! Be sure to pre-load with the intended dose of Syrian rue 15 - 60 minutes to give it time to produce its MAO inhibiting effects before proceeding to consume. This can be done by packing it into gel capsules or simply washing it down with milk (though it should be noted that this can be highly foul-tasting and unpleasant).