Please use our issue tracker for content-related, technical or organizational issues.
This list is currently being phased out and migrated by Chris.
Lovingly provided to us for free by
This to-do list serves as a community resource listing incomplete tasks, articles, general edits and improvements which are planned or currently being worked upon by the PsychonautWiki community.
- Rewrite geometry variations completely
- Especially unstructured vs structured variation on geometry
- Arguments for and against autonomous entities being real (check for last edits)
- Refresh/semantify all subjective effects
- Better describe the difference between sedation and muscle fatigue, thought deceleration
- Analyse unity and interconnectedness article
- Dangerous drug combinations
- Add effect analysis sections
- Review and (if accepted) expand the page Lists of controlled substances by country
- Rewrite geometry variations completely
Please use our JIRA board for new articles: https://psychonaut.atlassian.net/projects/NA/issues.
- Add more Visual effects - Psychedelics type pages
- Write articles for the spokespeople portal
- Translate content into other languages
- Subjective effect description system automation
- Psychology and mental health section
- Philosophy section
- Anthropology and shamanism section
- Religion and spirituality section
- Alternate trippy theme easter egg
- Night mode theme and switch
- Chemistry, pharmacology, neuroscience and general relevant scientific sections
- Drug law section - comprehensive analysis of prohibition
- Drug myth section - comprehensive overview of media portrayal (role of the media)
- Library and book reviews (e.g. LSD: My Problem Child (book) and The Doors of Perception (book))
- Creating, expanding upon and revising existing articles
- Writing up breakdowns and descriptions of undocumented substances.
- Adding or improving citations for any articles with unsourced statements
- Submitting experience reports
- Submitting extractions, recipes, growing techniques and preparation methods
- Submitting collected or original hallucinogenic replications in the form of images, video or audio
- Submitting currently undocumented subjective effects
- Writing on harm reduction techniques and principles
- Grammar and spelling checks the for entire site and especially pages with a proofreading tag.
- Finish withdrawal article and redo withdrawal sections for all drugs including synthetic cannabinoids
- Add articles on drug addiction treatment drugs including disulfiram, naltrexone, NAC, etc
- Write article on sedation risks from depressants which include issues such as vomitting while unconscious, how to use the recovery position, and nerve damage from passing out in awkward positions and losing circulation in limbs
- Write a benzo tapering guide (http://www.benzo.org.uk/manual/bzcha02.htm
- Rewrite fentanyl harm potential section
- Add information about deaths on every harm and toxicity section for each drug of the NBOMe series
- Add a more detailed section under all depressants' toxicity and harm potential sections stating the combination overdose warning with more detail and references. Perhaps also include info on the harm that can come from sedation risks, disinhibiting behavior and delusions of sobriety.
- Add information from scientific papers for the harm and toxicity section of methaqualone
- Add to volumetric liquid dosing guide: Pictures and research what specific substances can be dissolved in, and at what concentrations.
- Add more information for benzodiazepine withdrawals in the individual toxicity and harm potential sections because of seizure/death risk
- Info on dissociative deaths involving bodies of water (bathtub, etc) in harm potential sections
- Drug addiction, dependency, and recovery sections
- Add new death references to fentanyl
- Add information about GBL (also potentially GHB, 1,4-Butanediol?) being caustic to the stomach, teeth, mouth, etc. in the harm potential section
- Add information about nitrous oxide deaths in toxicity section