File:DiPT replication of Shulgin's DiPT speach.ogg
DiPT_replication_of_Shulgin's_DiPT_speach.ogg (Ogg Vorbis sound file, length 14 s, 292 kbps)
I modified the pitch on the second part of the track to replicate a DiPT experience.
Steps to reproduce
- youtube-dl --extract-audio --audio-format wav --audio-quality 0 5NV4pzPm55I
- Open "Sasha Shulgin - DMT, Psilocybin & DiPT-5NV4pzPm55I.wav" in Audacious
- Copy 4:25.20-4:32.70 and click on File -> New, and paste it
- Tracks -> Add New -> Stereo, and paste the track to it again so you will have two stereo tracks
- Select the bottom track and select Effect -> Change Pitch... -> Semitones (half-steps): -6.00
- Select both tracks with Ctrl+A and click on Effects -> Plug-ins 1 to 15 -> Crossfade Tracks...: Custom curve: 0.500
- File -> Export Audio...: Format options: Ogg Vorbis Files, Quality 10. File name "Sasha Shulgin - DMT, Psilocybin & DiPT-5NV4pzPm55I-modified.wav.ogg"
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||17:45, 1 September 2018||14 s (500 KB)||David Hedlund|
|14:44, 5 February 2018||No thumbnail||15 s (540 KB)||David Hedlund||Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NV4pzPm55I I modified the pitch on the second part of the track to replicate a DiPT experience. Steps to reproduce the effect in Audacity: Effect -> Change Pitch... -> Semitones (half-steps): -6,00|
- You cannot overwrite this file.
Transcode statusUpdate transcode status